malaysian Ferrari owners? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

malaysian Ferrari owners?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Remy Zero, May 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vrulz

vrulz Rookie

Oct 4, 2004
    Porsche Club there ar .... mmm ... i'm not sure ler .... but when i was student there that time got a girl drive Boxster to college ... geez ... my junior drives an E36 M3 ... always see Rx's ... supra .... mostly jap sports ..... tons of S Class with chauffer .... so lucky .....

2. vrulz

vrulz Rookie

Oct 4, 2004
    u've already destroyed the Evo after 250 km/h i guess .... hehehhe ..... scarieee ....

3. vrulz

vrulz Rookie

Oct 4, 2004
    got take contact number or not ???!!! .... e-mail oso can la ..... kekekekeekekkekeke .....

4. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

lol :D

5. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

negative. as far as i know, there's no porsh club in sunway. but somehow rather, there's a lot of porsh around sunway. just 2-3 weeks ago, one yellow gt 2 crashed and destroyed the front end. and hell, that gurl is still in sunway sometimes. when i just started sunway, she's always there, green colour boxter. now, not that often...graduated mebbe...

6. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Always young in body and mind...woohoo! FYI there's a speed yellow 993C4S with tt melted cheese wing up on the blocks...I know you love 'em manual wide arsed ***ches!! Call Kok Ho at 012 395 5599.

7. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    iskandar, ur car's manual? ;)

8. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Nothing but a six on the floor. There's only 6 in MY. Sports cars MUST be manual...'nuff said. F1's okay because it's a manual still...but if I'm in the market for a V8, which I'm not, I'll try hard to look for some 6 speed 360 that DO exist in MY ( was told the 'revelation' by Fengtau, recently..). Alas, all the 430 brought in are F1 unless otherwise specced and deposit paid kind of 'arrangement'....

9. pistole

pistole Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2005
    Malaysia

isk,

ada satu biji 456 ... in manual some more ..... hehe ...

I know FengTau is going to complain ... tapi , aiya ... 12.

10. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    i went to naza today. the new S class is there, damn gorgeous. stradale's gone...sold i guess. and they brought in 550 maranello, blue colour. price tag, 750 k.....u know guys, my b'day is not that far away..... :D :D :D

11. nizam

nizam Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 9, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Ni Zam
    So, for those who frequent Naza, or the local F-car market in general, how much do 456's go for? They aren't as popular as the 550/575's, I'm guessing they're around half a mil or so?

12. kazuya369

kazuya369 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    KL/Sg
    #87 kazuya369, Jun 2, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I think the 456s are going for a tad below RM 400k if i am not mistaken as advertised in The Star recently(don't think it's under naza but some company named Glory wheels) 96 yr of manufactured.That's quite a bargain comapred to other F-cars in the market for a V12 engine.Maybe can use the extra saved to give a new coat of paint and put the Prancing Horse badge. There's also a dark blue 360 F1 going for below 800k but somehow I have seen that car being advertised since 2-3 years back.Wonder why still no buyer??

The dark blue 550 in naza had a number plate similar to an Enzo on display recently(not sure where as i got the pic from an e-mail)

tifosi, i agree that all sports car should be manual but porsche's latest tiptronic system according to my dad's customer told me that the tip function is 0.2 sec faster than the 6 speed manual tranny when doing the century sprint. If so, would you still opt for manual over the tiptronic version? If always caught in Malaysian traffic jam, ur left leg muscle will be bigger than your right leg ooo

By the way here is a 456 which is nicely modded
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

13. Fengtau

Fengtau Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    haha...F1 gear fun to drive ,stylo...I won't tell you,but do some search about this.Just imagine clutch can only be last for 10k km,and gear 'free' by itself at 240km/h,wunna shif to 2nd then indicator show to 6th gear,clutch "overhearted",bla bla...i thinks this is really funny.

14. Fengtau

Fengtau Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    Nizam,u di State ke?What are you doing there?

15. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Zam,
    Less than that. 380++ and there's one er..languishing...at NEXT for 350k...but have some work to do. Pitfalls are the window issues and o'heating but the 'panas' sydrome can be overcome...rt Fengtau? Windows not sealing well at speed and wind noise a freakin' bother...
    I was thinking that day while drawing some 'doodles' at work, about doing up a 456...
    junk the original 'adjustable' dampers and throw in some serious springs/shocks from Moton/Bilies etc...
    Junk the original heavyweight seats and replace with LWT manual hibacked Sparcos, trimmed with leather to match...
    Do up the smaller waterpump pulley like what Stephens in OZ did to his track 550, overcoming the overheating problem..
    Put some serious footwear, HREs/NEEZ/Novitec in 19"...

Amacam...whaddya think ? Still can bring the kids...
    But the seatbelts have to be re-located....

Nazri....Nizam kat US makan 'Apple'!!!! Kau bagi orang takut je nak beli F1...but I heard the stories too...

Chang....Aisey...logical progression from a 6 to a 12. Yours from 5 to 10..that means a Gcar, innit?

Brian...Fengtau knows the blue 550 and so do I....If you have a sis that looks like Eva Longoria with body to match and willing to go with a balding and potbellied guy and if I have a spare 750k...yeah...why not!

Trevor...yes I know about that fact on a 997TT Tip but an autobox, no matter how good it is doesn't give me the total control over a car that I'd like...The clutch ain't that heavy anyway and yes, my left leg's more muscular than the right but my right forearm's bigger than the left (tennis) so it kinda evens things out....

16. kazuya369

kazuya369 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    KL/Sg

17. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Trevor..
    How much is the AMV8 going for in MY? I know that the DB9 is 1.3/4Mio and the Vanquish 1.5mio. Funny that the 430 is at 1.75Mio...

Servicing an AM independently, I know...in Top Marques, Sunway. But I believe NC does AM too...rt? 'Shake Head' syndrome...? Hehe! (My JKT days were full of 'Fengtaus'...!)

18. kazuya369

kazuya369 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    KL/Sg
    not sure but i reckon should be in the region of 800k(hopefully below!!!). I have seen about 4 DB9s around KL/PJ so far btw
    and there's one around which the owner bought in sg(AM Lagonda Pte. Ltd) and drives down to sg to service his car. Another is the ex danaharta boss( silver green colour )then there's JP Chin's(purplish grey colour) and another dark blue with single digit 1 in the club

That's why i was wondering if anyone got 'jalan' to bring in with special AP/used AP. Last resort, use student AP and bring it back from the UK. It's either that or the P-cayman or use the money to invest in some condos around KLCC haha.I think the F430 is abt 1.6 mil when i saw an advert a while back. 1.75 i think can buy the Spyder liao (hehe like JP Chin's which is 1 hell of a car when i saw it in flesh!)

Btw, saw a sweet bentley flying spur today which i think belongs to some royalty as it was a motorcade

Anyone familiar with the import procedures on bringing a car from the UK?

19. Fengtau

Fengtau Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    Guys,
    Sorry to say,but I touch,works ,see ,drive ,sit,repair,service,headache with all kind of Ferrari models...for me,456 is worst car Ferrari Spa ever built.Arghh...i'm not suppose to post this..
    Isk,F1 tak la teruk sangat.Problem yang I cakap tu might be one in a hundred,maybe.
    Nope,those days NC accepted variety of cars.80's BMW M1 pun ada.Since Ferrari Spa knew and said ...sell/service only Ferrari or may loose your dealership!
    That 456 has been sold to someone.No longer in TDI.Hey Isk,don't tell me you interested on this car...sudah 'barai' la...
    Hehehe...me too old to 'shake head'...those days ada la...
    Hey...Flying Spurs/Conti GT not bad!Heard one of the owner did some 're-mapping' to the ECU.I tell u what,on the hiway to JB..he just stick behind the Porsc GT2!

20. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    #95 Remy Zero, Jun 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  21. kazuya369

kazuya369 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    KL/Sg
    Okay to start with, let me just say, OMG, i saw a Porsche Carrera GT (dark blue ) in the LDP outside the Kelana jaya stretch today!!!! So, I inadvertently followed the owner and I guess i now know where he stays !!!!(got couple of F-cars also!!!)

Wahhh Bentley with bling bling rims can remap until tailgate GT2 meh??? so keng 1 ar??? haha especially with those bling bling rims it will look epic man...btw, Fengtau, which is more expensive to maintain? Ferrari 360 or bentley CGT in general terms??

Btw, read a great article on the 599 GTB in today's NST paper and how it's the best and most aerodynamically efficient V12 produced by Ferrari...it's also more rounded than the 550/575 in terms of looks( I saw the shape 2 months back on the net). P.S. It's reaching our shores pretty soon too and I wonder how much it'll be hehe..

Remy, a lil bird flew by and whispered to me that one of the 2 black SLRs has been sold(out of the 3).However the amount is below 7 mil.However, I don't think it's convenient fr me to reveal who bought it here..So when want to TT(teh tarik)? :)

22. Fengtau

Fengtau Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    Of course,Bentley CGT...

23. kazuya369

kazuya369 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    KL/Sg
    OOooooo what abt 550(since it's a V12) and Bentley???

Dunno how true issit but i heard that for a simple oil change for a ferrari, u need to remove the whole engine to do so hence the high labour charges when servicing???

Also, does Alfred Tan of Hong Seh still owns part of Next Car?? My dad used to be really close to him especially back in the days when the shop was opp Fed Highway and he was seeking for facility from the bank. He is trying to contact him. Thanks...

24. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

well, i'm free after this comin friday. i'll pm u when my exams are done, then we plan la. my guess is the SLR is about 4 mil. enzo is around 4 mil. should be around there. anyways, see ya soon dude

25. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    ENZO was never around 4mio. Was at 7mio++ OTR when a friend who could actually afford one asked..