Manchester United off to MOSCOW ! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Manchester United off to MOSCOW !

Discussion in 'Sports' started by RufMD, Apr 29, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Drogba isn't the smartest player either.
    In the Carling Cup Final this year when Chelsea was playing Tottenham, Drogba begins to yell at the person taking the throw-in. Mind you this is extra time and Chelsea is down only one goal so the Tottenham player more than happily argues with him and wastes a good 30 seconds off the clock. Lampard almost had to jump him to drag him away.

2. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    word is that more of Chelsea's players drive F-cars, Lampard, Ballack to name a few, while Man U's players drive the far superior Lambo cars..Rooney, etc.

NOW I am all about Man U!!!

3. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    *Possible spoiler*

Man U's first goal was beautiful. Chelsea's was a gift from god. Man U has looked dominate thus far in the 1st half.

4. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    ****Possible spoiler****

U N I T E D ! Championes ! The ghosts of munich helped tonight....what a match !

5. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    SPOILER

I almost had to preform CPR on myself after the John Terry miss.

6. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    #57 RufMD, May 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    #58 ferraridude615, May 21, 2008
    Last edited: May 21, 2008
    The van der sar save had me jumping up and jumping down, running through the house.

New avatar btw.

8. shredder66

shredder66 Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2006
    Melbourne/Singapore
    We are CHAMPIONS!

Words can't describe how overjoyed I was when Drogba was sent off, and then John Terry missed his penalty. Was about to turn off the TV in shame, didn't think he'd miss

9. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    i'm really really happy. i slept at only about 6 am. it was worth it. glad i'm fit, i could have died of heart attacks a few times during the match.. :D

whoever doesn't believe in God, will realize there's God during the penalty shooutouts... :D

10. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
  11. Rosserboy

Rosserboy Karting

Apr 30, 2007
    Newport,South Wales
    Full Name:
    James Rosser
    Anelka didnt look in the right mind frame when he stepped up to take his penalty, I knew he was going to miss it.
    An awesome game and thankfully the right team won. Well done United!

12. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    so was Ronaldo. when he stopped to confuse Petr Cech, he stopped too long and looked at the spot where he was going to kick. i thought Ash Cole was the one gonna screw up for Chelsea. never thought Terry would miss it.

i think they'll sell Anelka now.. :D

13. fluque

fluque Formula 3

Jul 30, 2004
    Above 2240m
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    Awesome game and incredible emotions. I'm not a fan of either teams but the match was worthy of a Champions league final.

Cristiano Ronaldo once more probed that the best players tend to miss on these occasions. What the hell was he thinking? It has got to be one of the lamest most stupid penalty kicks I've ever seen.

Fortunately for them Terry was not on his best day. Congrats Manchester fans!

14. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    You could tell Ronaldo was going to miss. He has tried the stopping s*** too many times and it hasn't worked to well recently.
    He's the best player in the world with a golden leg, he can easily put it upper 90 without the stopping crap.

15. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    The field was absolutely horrible though, off the top of my head I can think of 5 separate "injuries" that you can attribute to the field. I'm not sure why this is considered a 5-Star Stadium if it doesn't have a good pitch.

16. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    credit to both teams. they played like true warriors, right till the end.

17. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    It was an entertaining game to say the least, though I have to admit I was about ready to keel over and die after the 2 shots hit the woodwork and Terry missing the PK.
    I couldn't have been happier to see Drogba sent off.

18. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Vidic getting into Drogba's head was classic...started before the match and culminated in the sending off.

Now, if United can hang onto Ronaldo, all will be set for a repeat next year...although if he does sod off, 100 million pounds will do quite nicely....

19. DaudiW.

DaudiW. Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2006
    Europe & USA
    Full Name:
    William David
    It was a good matchup..(not a chelsea fan at all)

Next season will be quite interesting - I think Newcastle and Tottenham will step up to be in the top 8. Arsenal are introuble for the future... Flamini going back to italy (for free, mite i add) does show a promising season for them, especially the way they lost to liverpool this yr. I doubt Gallas is captain material anymore.