Maranello Sale this Weekend | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Maranello Sale this Weekend

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by f328nvl, Jul 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mogga

Mogga Rookie

Jul 18, 2005
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Ian
    yes the one we looked at had the speaker upgrade - but obviously it's no loss not to have one of those. any regrets / issues with yr car or are u still chuffed to bits with it ?

2. spidermanUK

spidermanUK Formula 3

Feb 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Clive
    Ian
    what colour scheme/spec was the car you looked at?

3. slick123

slick123 Karting

Apr 12, 2005
    London SW1/Cobham
    Full Name:
    Marc G
    Looks like its sold !

4. Mogga

Mogga Rookie

Jul 18, 2005
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Ian
    nero/tan with scuderia shields, composite alloys, regular exhaust. 04 plate, 8k miles....looked stunning

5. KenC

KenC Formula 3

Dec 7, 2003
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Ken
    No regrets at all - I'm loving it. So far no issues. Firts annual service is just round teh corner so I'll see if any issues are picked up there. Hopefully, if they are, they will all be covered by warranty. If you can hang on a few months I know of a red spider on a 54 plate thatt should be for sale early next year to make way for a 430 spider. You know the car as well as it is Engin's.

6. Mogga

Mogga Rookie

Jul 18, 2005
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Ian
    yes i remember he had the 430 coming. tbh if i get one i think i wld opt for nero - and obviously wld need to sell mine if i bought Engin's and that involves hassle...is his not going straight back to the dealer when he picks up the new one ?

7. KenC

KenC Formula 3

Dec 7, 2003
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Ken
    I'm not sure what his plans are regarding a sale. I'm sure a private deal would be more attractive to him than a trade bid!

8. D11VE:J

D11VE:J Formula 3

Nov 9, 2004
    Yes and I raised the Titanic single handed last week.

Strong smell of something around here. Oh perhaps they employed that New York Ferrari Sales Guy in the film 'Scent of a Woman' the old grey ghost, 'no other kid can move a Ferrai like I can, they bring um in - and out the door they go' The film was good, if you haven't seen it you should make a point to do so.

If I ever get to own a Ferrari delearship through some lost uncle's Will, I am going to employ that guy, maybe Maranello has already beat me to it.

I bought my car there and I don't work for them either.

D11VE:J

9. f328nvl

f328nvl Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2004
    Herts
    Full Name:
    John
    Maranello offered the following car as an (Exclusive) deal at the weekend:

F355 F1
    Blue/Beige
    5 owners
    Normal Price - 69,950
    "VIP Price, only valid 15-17 July" - 64,950

Same car on their web site tonight (4 days later) at .....

Only surprised by the brazen cheek of these people. Off to check the rest of the prices.

jg

10. 5to1

5to1 Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2004
    Are 355's still up in the high 60's? Even at main dealers.

11. f328nvl

f328nvl Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2004
    Herts
    Full Name:
    John
    The cheeky bastards have (as far as I can see) marked the entire stock down to the "special discount" rate of Saturday - So if you paid the discounted rtae on Saturday/Sunday, you could presumably have waited a day, gone in on Monday and started negotiating from a screen price that was lower.

jg

12. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Sir, y are yoiu still up? If I wanmt't pissed as a frart I'd suggest a meet right now? YIPPEEEEEEEE! (sorryyyyyyt(_)

13. f328nvl

f328nvl Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2004
    Herts
    Full Name:
    John
    I don't know what others think, but to me the prices are wierd. They seemed to inexplicably mark up 355s in the spring. Simultaneously 328s were marked down and 348s hardened.

A new model often disrupts the pattern of prices across the Tipo, so I put it down to the 430.

14. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    off to bikini thread ow, byeee

15. f328nvl

f328nvl Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2004
    Herts
    Full Name:
    John
    Day off tomorrow - but we do need to get these damned cars out!