Market on F12? | FerrariChat

Market on F12?

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by bobbyd, Dec 10, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bobbyd

bobbyd Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2003
    Thinking of picking up an F12 while I wait for my 812 allocation. Preliminary information from my sales guy is that I'm looking at 18 months or so before seeing my Superfast, possibly a little more.

So my question is: has anybody bought an F12 LATELY? Asking prices seem odd as 2014 cars are in the same range as 2017 cars, or almost the same. Overall ask prices seem to be between $250K and $325K. My guess is it's a weak market but can anyone here share a recent buying experience? Thanks.

2. carz80am

carz80am Formula Junior

Sep 23, 2015
    Northern Virginia/DC
    I have mine for sale, its a 2016 with 3k miles and priced at 100k behind msrp. I think year, mileage, msrp, warranty all make a difference. Yo'll see some with barely any options then others with 100k+ in options. They are trending down thats for sure.

3. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Suggest not buying an F12 while waiting for an 812. Two V12 flagships. Maybe a mid-engine or other mark. The F12 price drivers are Spec, Condition and Mileage (in that order IMO). You want the closest spec to what you would have ordered in the best condition with the lowest (but driven) mileage. Next I would say warrantee so that's sort of model year but if a year or two earlier model has the extended full warrantee then irrelevant. Best.

AlfistaPortoghese likes this.
  4. aznflightfreak23

Apr 16, 2012
    I would highly suggest picking up an F12. Its the most daily-able and best sounding Ferrari I've ever owned. Sadly I had to sell mine to make room for new toys. I sold my 2015 F12 with 5,000+miles for $260K 5 months ago. I'm sure you can find some good deals on F12's now since the 812 are starting to be delivered.

Caeruleus11 likes this.