Market price of 488 Pista | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Market price of 488 Pista

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Yang Yang, Mar 31, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    I am baffled by all the attention given to Yang Yang. Do people really care that much about what he is up to. I suggest he PM Noone with any further questions and issues. They both have lots in common. They may even be the same person.

Shadowfax, dustman, MANDALAY and 2 others like this.
  2. Yang Yang

Yang Yang Karting
    BANNED

Mar 15, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ferrari F8 Tributo
    F8 is not a special model, of course I will lose some money. However, I think it will make me fun for a few years.

3. Yang Yang

Yang Yang Karting
    BANNED

Mar 15, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ferrari F8 Tributo
    You’re right. I’m not gonna ask any question before I get my car. Just be a silent observer. Thank you for your suggestions.

4. Yang Yang

Yang Yang Karting
    BANNED

Mar 15, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ferrari F8 Tributo
    Thank you. I asked him and he said that I could not get a bill because he haven’t deposited yet. What’s that mean? I give them the check face to face 5 days ago, but I didn’t get any extra information expect a copy, Did he put me on the never call list?

5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

well this thread is a giant cluster ****.

I'm not closing it, because after all, we're here for the fun, but the snark level is extremely high, and now that I've posted I'll be getting all the updates on any future posts.

On top of the OP having multiple threads, there does appear to be some animus between him and the balance of the folks in this thread. I'd recommend this going forward: If you don't have something helpful to contribute, then don't... contribute, that is, to the continued drip, drip, drip of nastiness here.

Given a little space and time, Yang Yang's true nature and intentions will play out, and we'll either see a post two years down the road with him next to his new car, or we won't.

YY - suggest you back away slowly from this and some of your other threads, and let the dust settle.

Ok, carry on.

D

6. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    This thread delivers! (and I only read the first page when I concluded that and posted this...can't wait to see the remaining pages!)

7. Pista488Ht

Pista488Ht Rookie

Mar 1, 2019
    Bay area
    Full Name:
    Harry tas
    Yang Yang
    pm me I have what you need pista :D

8. aaronrgonz

aaronrgonz Karting
    Miami 2018

Apr 17, 2018
    Full Name:
    Aaron Gonzales
    This is a realization that will help you in the future...

9. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    + 600k !!! ;)

But really, if you have a problem with someones posting habits... don't reply. Better yet, politely inform him of the normal procedures here!

@Yang Yang keep doing you and don't take this personally. A lot of people around here are abrasive towards new people trying to interact, forgetting that they too were new to the community at some point.

10. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Back to original intent of this thread....+$75k in Socal for Pista.

11. Gullwing

Gullwing Karting

Aug 30, 2016
    Plus $135k - $210k for RHD in UK

09Scuderia likes this.
  12. 06viper

06viper Rookie

Mar 31, 2019
    NM-AZ
    Just like with almost all new limited car with any exotic manufacturer, the Pista is the hot new car everyone is talking about from Ferrari. A few customers who get their cars delivered early take advantage of all the hype and try to unload their cars at a much higher price than MSRP. Maybe a few of these vehicles get sold for much higher prices than MSRP, but once more cars (or Pista's in this case) are delivered, give or take after a year the market settles back down. Same thing is happening right now with the Aventador SVJ's, GT2-RS, ETC... After a year when people realize that no one is buying Pista's for $100k over sticker, it will come back down. But if you don't have an allocation for a new Pista and you want one right away, expect to pony over some $$$ in the meantime. If I am wrong in any way please correct me, this is just from my observation over the years.

bj.rt, Viperjoe and 09Scuderia like this.