360 - Mase Engineering ECU Monday | Page 2 | FerrariChat

360 Mase Engineering ECU Monday

Discussion in '360/430' started by 78bonanza, Jul 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 78bonanza

78bonanza Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jim Cear

2. 78bonanza

78bonanza Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jim Cear
    Just reinstalled the flashed ECUs. First start was a little rough on idle , no surprise, but within 15 seconds it “woke up” and went to normal idle. I let it idle in the garage for about 5 minutes .
    No CEL lights , all looked normal .
    Could only do a local road drive in moderate traffic and all seems as before, no issues no problems, no discernible difference and none expected at low speed .
    Tomorrow I’ll find an open road and see how WOT throttle feels.[/QUOTE]

3. 78bonanza

78bonanza Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jim Cear
    Couldn’t wait until tomorrow. Took the 360 to an open road where I could get a WOT run through 1st and 2nd to 8000 rpms. Yes it revs noticeably faster and my “ butt-o-meter dyno “ can feel the difference . The reflashed TCU was huge and this was icing on the cake .
    Very happy .Now it’s time to stop tinkering and enjoy the ride . LOL

4. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    I bet that Mase could delete the engine immobilizer from the ecu's if there where enough of us that wanted too. That would be great and worth the money !

5. honda corse

honda corse Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2011
    Vancouver & Whistler
    Full Name:
    mark buchmann
    Thanks for your feedback! I decided to go for their F430 tune and will have my ECU's shipped out tomorrow. I'm running agency power header, test pipes and their titanium exhaust and although it's quick and sounds great, its running rich. 93 octane is also readily available so will be nice to verify all of this on a dyno afterward. I'll post up my results.