Maserati Coupe Aftermarket...... | FerrariChat

Maserati Coupe Aftermarket......

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by MaseratiGuy, Jul 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MaseratiGuy

MaseratiGuy Rookie

Jul 3, 2004
    What is available and from who, I am interested in performance, wheels, looks, etc

Thanks

2. BusDriver

BusDriver Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2004
    Northeast USA
  3. CarrozzeriaDesign

Jun 23, 2004
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    We are an authorized dealer for P-FACTOR Automotive Group, North America importer for Leo Nardo. You can view the importer's website for pictures. (www.p-factor.com)

Leo Nardo offers multi-piece wheels, front spoiler lip, stainless grill, exhaust and ecu tuning for the coupe and spyder. They are currently working on modifications for the Quattroporte.

4. NewItalian

NewItalian Rookie

Jun 1, 2004
    Hey I live a few miles from you. I am getting my 2005 Coupe in a little over a month..on order now. If I stop by do you any other pictures than on the website? Have you guys aftermarketed a number of the coupes and is there anything you think is a must have for a new owner?

5. CarrozzeriaDesign

Jun 23, 2004
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    #5 CarrozzeriaDesign, Jul 27, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. CarrozzeriaDesign

Jun 23, 2004
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Leo Nardo is a brand new product line that we recently added to our operation. In terms of must haves, most owners even of the 05 models opt for the stainless steel grill by Leo Nardo. The factory unit easily gets damaged and is made of plastic.

For the most dramatic visual affect, adding a set of aftermarket wheels plus lowering the vehicle provides a more aggressive stance to the coupe. We also offer the front spoiler lip that provides a sportier optic.

For more performance oriented owners, a sports air filter, high flow cat, exhaust and ecu upgrades are available

7. NewItalian

NewItalian Rookie

Jun 1, 2004
    Those Maserati insiginias on the rear window post indentation, I haven't seen those before. Is that also an aftermarket add on? What size are those wheels...any estimate on the price. To lower the car, I have heard it is rather easy with the skyhook suspension. Would you just adjust that or would it require more work? Is the car in the picture lowered and by how much?....maybe I need to talk to you on the phone sometime. Would probably initially work on the appearance first while I initially drive the car and get accustomed to it. Later I would be more likely to look into performance enhancement.

8. CarrozzeriaDesign

Jun 23, 2004
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    1. Maserati Trident
    The customer made that for his car using a Maserati Trident emblem.

2. Wheels
    The wheels are LeoNardo 19" Challenge. The sizes are: 8.5 x 19" FA
    with 235/35/19 tires and 10.0 x 19" RA with 275/30/19 tires.

3. Lowering
    LeoNardo sport springs can be fitted to cars with Skyhook. The car pictured has our sport springs which lower approximately 25 mm FA and 30 mm RA.

9. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    Wow! That is one hot looking Coupe!

10. CarrozzeriaDesign

Jun 23, 2004
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
  11. MaseratiGuy

MaseratiGuy Rookie

Jul 3, 2004
    what type of dollars for the engine/performance upgrades? carbon fibre kit, how much, lowering springs, how much?

thanks

12. Andy@CDesign

Andy@CDesign Rookie

Jun 25, 2004
    Dear Sir,

I will have the information by next Monday (sooner than what I told you). I will contact you as soon as I have the information. Thank you very much for your interest in Carrozzeria Design.

Andy

13. beckertb

beckertb Rookie

Feb 28, 2004
    Beaumont TX
    Full Name:
    Ben
    I, too, would be interested in purchasing a set of sport springs. I already have the front splitter. The car is an '02 spyder cambio withOUT skyhook.

TIA

Ben

14. CarrozzeriaDesign

Jun 23, 2004
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Ben,

LeoNardo sport springs are currently available only for vehicles that have Skyhook.

15. beckertb

beckertb Rookie

Feb 28, 2004
    Beaumont TX
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Thanks CarrozzeriaDesign. I guess I'll keep looking.

Best regards,

Ben

16. Maseroche

Maseroche Karting

Aug 10, 2004
    Bahrain
    Full Name:
    Khalid
    Intersting products. Too bad my Coupe hasn't got the skyhook suspension. It sits too high for my tastes.

17. Roberto Junior

Aug 11, 2004
    Brazil-São Paulo/SP
    Full Name:
    Roberto Junior
    #17 Roberto Junior, Aug 11, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  18. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    gorgeous roberto! now clearer photos;)

19. Tonycan

Tonycan Formula Junior

Mar 18, 2002
    Here and there
    Full Name:
    Tony C.
    My '02 Coupe with Kinesis Wheels and lowered.