Maserati depreciation | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Maserati depreciation

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by judge4re, Dec 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    02 coupes are fine. 02 spiders have insufficient stiffening, addressed in subsequent years (less cowl shake). also, when you get the cambiocorsa, the 02 program is not as smooth as the later ones, but this can be reprogrammed at the dealer (some folks regretted the update, check archives here and on maseratiforum)

2. abarre

abarre Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2003
    Need an opinion. What's a '03 black/black/carbon wheels Coupe Cambio with 2500 miles, red calipers, piping, xenons, 200w sound, cd changer, gps nav, large trunk (whatever that is - about a $650 option), skyhook, seat heaters, worth?

I mean what's it REALLY worth? I've found one that a dealer has had for several months. Not trying to steal it, but i don't really want a cambio. I do otherwise like the car and might take it if it was a DEAL.

3. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    Here is the description for the large trunk "STOR Rear Extra-Storage Compartments
    Includes interior matching, leather-trimmed storage pockets fitted below rear seat cushions."
    The car you describe with those options would be about $98,000 new. Take off the $3700 gas guzzler tax and $1,350 destination charge and you are at about $93000. Figure dealers were discounting at least 11% so now at around $82,000. So I would guess at one year old with 2500 miles somewhere around $65-70 range?
    And what's it really "worth" is tough with these types of cars, I mean is it really "worth" that high premium to just own a Ferrari? In money terms was my car really worth it? Probably not, but in terms of how much fun and enjoyment I got out my car this year it was lets say "Priceless".

4. abarre

abarre Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2003
    Oh, I forgot leather headliner - if that makes a difference...

5. iufan993

iufan993 Karting

Jan 10, 2005
    Charleston, SC
    Headliner is a grand.