Maserati Exhaust? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Maserati Exhaust?

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by 99355F1, Apr 15, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lung7707

lung7707 F1 World Champ

Jan 13, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Rupert 9.0

2. kbrookings

kbrookings Karting

Apr 26, 2005
    What Maser are you driving on which you base this opinion? At least in the case of a new Quattroporet the suspension is sensational.

3. gougoul

gougoul Formula 3

Nov 25, 2004
    Geneva, Switzerland
    I had a spyder F1.

I never saw such a bad suspension. Ever.

The QP is a gem (though the structure isn't very solid, you feel it over very bad surface) from a handling perspective.

4. tuner

tuner Rookie

May 19, 2005
    DelRay Bch FL
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    First of all i am new to these boards, I just purchased a 04 Masserati coupe with f1, The car is actually my favorite daily driver of all the cars i currently have. I currently have a tubi on there, it has a good amount of drone though.
    I also have a Fuchs exhaust that i would like to sell for $1500 if anybody is interested. It was used for 200 miles. I paid $3,200 for it.
    call if you are interested 954-663-8347

5. MaseratiGuy

MaseratiGuy Rookie

Jul 3, 2004
    Why are you selling it? Do you like the Tubi better and ifso, why?

Thanks

6. JGT

JGT Karting

Feb 18, 2006
    Spain
    which fuchs is it? TUV, S, SS? And can you compare a bit the Fush with the Tubi and why you like the ti¡ubi better evne with the drone.....

7. maseratigsport

May 23, 2006
    Besides giving your car yet another electronically controlled deviced which is tedious and expensive to fix, it gives you electornically controlled shock absorbers which sense how hard you turn and counteract body roll accordingly. It gives you the edge on handling over a car that is not equiped with the system.

Honestly though, I think is bs and something that is not very effective.

8. 99355F1

99355F1 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    CG
    Haven't been in a non-Skyhook car, but our Skyhook Gransport handles incredibly on Sport Mode.

9. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Since the incorrect information on the Skyhook system has alerady been addressed I'll address the original topic of the post.

Aftermarket Maserati Exhausts:

Billy Boat Exhaust:

I have heard nothing about this exhaust, I would try one out since the price is great but I can't get over the name.

Leo Nardo:

Exhaust from Germany. Leo Nardo is part of Dimex Automotive group which owns and operates Imola Racing for Ferrari and Miura Corse for Lamborghini. The Leo Nardo one has a very aggressive sound. Picture #1. Retail is $3,295, for the price this is my favorite exhaust. Going on my next Maserati. Offered with round or square tips.

Kreis-sieg:

F1 Valvetronic exhaust with some of the most beautiful welds I have ever seen in my life. This exhaust can be controlled to be loud or quiet with the switch of a button which is very handy at times. The sound at wide open throttle is just amazing. If money is not a concern, this is the exhaust to get.

http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/index.php?page=detail&brid=9&mid=34&cid=52&oid=54&pid=66

Retail on it used to be $6,999 but is $5,499 until Fall of next year for long-term special pricing offered by Kreis-sieg USA. We can give a great deal on these just give us a call.

Mille Miglia:

I only know two people running this exhaust. From what I hear both of them are very happy and while the retail is high ($3,500ish) we carry them for alot less than that as do most other U.S. shops that sell Miglia. Has a much more aggressive tone than the Tubi.

Tubi:

First we have the Tubi although the Gransport exhaust was designed by Tubi, there is still an aftermarket solution from Tubi that is even louder. This exhaust is $3,000 retail.