Maserati Levante | FerrariChat

Maserati Levante

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Georgemaser, Jul 11, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Karting

Aug 7, 2014
    Michigan
    Anyone have a Maserati Levante ? If so how is it? I am thinking about getting one as a second car when I am not using the Ferrari.

2. CETH

CETH Karting

Nov 3, 2015
    Poland/France
    Have a look under the Maserati thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    Bang average - ignore the badge and do better. Porsche or Audi or RR.

4. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Mercedes.

Marcel Massini

5. PhantomCypher

PhantomCypher Formula Junior

May 25, 2014
    USA
    Driven it and own a 2017 Ghibli. It's basically a tall, boosted up Ghibli. The Ghibli is much more engaging to drive as it closer to the ground and has a lower center of gravity. The Levante is huge on the inside comparably so for the same price it's hard to pass up.

Handling is great for an SUV and I wouldn't get anything less than an S with the 400+ HP. Much better than the German counterparts in sportiness as I've owned several modern Germans in the past couple of years.

6. Bundy

Bundy Formula 3

May 18, 2011
    Arizona & Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Anir
    My wife really likes her Levante S. I honestly dislike driving all crossovers and SUV's, but it's really a pretty decent tall, practical, sporty car. I recently towed a 4x8 UHaul six hours to my AMP racecar garage, and it performed beautifully. Corners well, and great in inclement weather, too. The longer stopping distances take some adjustment coming from an FF daily driver, and it could use a V8 instead of a turbocharged V6. The exhaust note is also somewhat artificial in Sports mode. But no regrets and it allowed us to keep our business with Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta which was a plus.

7. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    Agreed, it's the sportiest large SUV. Till the Lambo arrives at least. Great feel in the interior too.

8. CETH

CETH Karting

Nov 3, 2015
    Poland/France
    Will be interesting w the new Levante V8 out next year (w California engine)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. mtmilam

mtmilam Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    Full Name:
    Mark Milam
    #9 mtmilam, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    LOVE IT!!!....Had a Cayenne , not even close, Maserati SUV is so much better....its my wife's car and she is not a car person, and everyday she says how much she loves it......Its sounds like a little ferrari with the exhaust valves open in sport mode....We have 8000 miles on it with no problems, ......we have the base model which is plenty fast, I can't imagine the S model how much fun that would be. One thing for sure, you won't see to many around.....If you want to blend in with the crowd, then get a Cayenne or Merc. or BMW.....If you want a Darn nice looking SUV, the Levente hit all the marks.
    Mark
    Image Unavailable, Please Login