Maserati Spyder question | FerrariChat

Maserati Spyder question

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by martyb, Apr 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. martyb

martyb Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    South County
    Full Name:
    marty b
    Hello all. I have pretty much decided that I'm going to add a Spyder to my
    garage. Looking at 03 MY. Anyone buy one recently? Will go with CambioCorso
    setup.

MSRP was around 102-105. I have seen ads for 79k. But probably are selling south of that right?

I think it will look good next to a Turbo S in the garage. And I won't worry too much about my GF driving it like I would a Ferrari.

Thanks in advance. 3rd car will be a 355 though (one day!)

Marty

2. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Marty - If you do a search you will find quite a bit of useful information around Maserati's. I think that MY 2003 and on seem to be where they have worked out most of the kinks..

Generally the owners here really like them. Depreciation is high on these cars though.

3. BJS

BJS Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    Central FL and SW MI
    Full Name:
    Brad Stephenson
    Marty,

The Spyder's a great car - you'll love it. I have an 02 Spyder Cambiocorsa that we originally purchased for my wife. Turns out I'm the one putting all the miles on the car. :)

Brad

4. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    Are the MY2003's you are looking at new or used? If used I think you would be better off to go with fully updated MY 2002 and get much bigger savings. I orderd a MY2004 Spyder GT to get car exactly as I wanted and still got a nice amount off MSRP. Good amount of new 03, an 04's in stock so am sure you could get an even better savings taking one right out of dealership. Just hit 600 miles and have found no problems at all with car and loving it more each day.

5. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    HI¡
    I´m looking any video of the maserati spyder cambiocorsa.
    Have you watched any video of this car?
    Thanks!!

6. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    The '02 Spiders have a significant amount of cowl shake over the 03's with the updated chassis. I am actually looking into getting one but I have lots of contacts for the spiders l looked at. Email me if you want any of those.