Massa Support Thread | Page 13 | FerrariChat

Massa Support Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by ASK328, Apr 2, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    none of the first 10 drivers should surprise you as there is nothing between them, put any one of them in the Ferrari or McL and they'll be at the front

it's about the cars ... look at Kovey, I think he's driving brilliantly for his first year in a top flight car, even that perennial loser DC looked good while at McL, and Rubens won a lot of races for the Scuderia

Ferrari pulled their socks up when Schumacher arrived and started behaving like a team that WANTS to win, they always had the infrastructure just not the direction or drive, the Schu pushed them that little bit that is the difference

Massa reminds me of Ascari, in the lead they are unbeatable

Japan last year on the last lap Massa convinced me he has what it takes

2. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    So true. Its mostly the cars for the top 8 to 10 drivers. Put them in the car and see what they can do. Unfortunately they all cant be in a top car and certainly not at the same time. It would be great to see a series where you take the top 10 drivers and put them all in a Ferrari, Mac or BMW and do 5 races over 5 weeks with no pay but winner takes all.

3. madFerrariFan

madFerrariFan Formula Junior

May 9, 2007
    Karachi
    Full Name:
    MAQ Khan
    These wins are enough to keep the barkers quite ;)

Congrats Massa - Congrats MassaFans

4. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    #304 ferraridude615, May 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017