Mauro Forghieri | FerrariChat

Mauro Forghieri

Discussion in 'Who's Who in Ferrari Universe' started by tifosi12, Jan 29, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    #1 tifosi12, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Designer and team manager of the scuderia in the seventies.

I had the luck of meeting him in person in the nineties where I shot these pics.

He signed the event poster for me and drew a little F1 car. One of the most cherished items in my collection. ;)

PS: Oddly enough he was in a clothing store on the second floor (the shop was a sponsor at the event). Most people had no idea who he was. I almost fainted when I spotted him.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. GIOTTO

GIOTTO F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Dec 30, 2006
    FRANCE
    #2 GIOTTO, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I just discovered this 6 years old thread. Thanks for posting these pictures. You had luck that day. I meet Ingegnere Forghieri during the GP in Hockenheim in 1981. He was with Ing. Antonio Tomaini. In the Alfa Romeo box I saw also Carlo Chiti. Great guys. Unfortunatelly no photos.

3. tongascrew

tongascrew F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2006
    tewksbury
    Full Name:
    george burgess
    Thanks for the photos. These are my first for him in color. My collection of photographs and images from the internet now at over 1200. tonga's crew

4. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Not that odd to find him in a tailors shop, not only an engineering god but a style icon.
    Have you ever seen picture of him badly turned out? Or his boss for that matter?

miurasv likes this.
  5. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe