Max Vito at Retromobile | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Max Vito at Retromobile

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by shaughnessy, Feb 8, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    For the love of all that is holy, what the actual is going on with this thread?

2. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Like in a good criminal novel, seems like several people will go to jail!

G. Pepper likes this.
  3. I16

I16 Formula 3

Sep 15, 2008
    'astings will make sure that every entrance is under observation and Poriot will uncover this crime before another bid is made on this unfortunate automobile.

4. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    Had this drop in as a header in an email, don't think it was mean't to come my way. There was a load of bulls**t just like this in attachments. Have a quick read and see.

"Welcome back my fans and followers. I thought I was retired having received a nice 365 GTB/4 for deleting my ‘’work-product’’ at the end of last year with a promise of regular monthly payments ! Oh the Life of Max – the Master of the Ferrari world!

But, the January 1, 2016 payment didn’t arrive, and who would guess I got this explanation from Mr. F***, my new sugar daddy . Being the S.O.B that I am, have a read . Attached to this was a VERY LARGE Dropbox file of all sorts of J** F*** lawyering , so without TOO many cartoons, I will put those up for all of you to see the genius in action.

Once he pays again, Radio Silence as agreed ! I am OLD school and a man of my word.

If I don’t get my NEXT installment from ‘’ The King of Frauds ’’, as they say………….I’ll be back !

Happy New Year all my fans, and Welcome Back to the ONE and ONLY – Ferrari-Chat for real men !

Max Vito

Ferrari 365 GT (RHD)....It's for sale on the Sir Henry Cooper OBE Ferrari page."

5. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    This second part arrived today as is ********. Truth you will remember !!! Was this a blackmail scam people ?

***************************************************************************************************************************************

To: Max Vito [email protected]

Sent: Monday, January 6, 2016 2:30 AM

Subject: payment to Max

Hi Max,

Max, our arrangement was of course done in the best intention with my first payment to you timely. I appreciate your deleting your Court pages, of course. Mr. W****r was also relieved. I sent a special thanks to his lawyers, who like me and have accepted me as a MAJOR help in their case.

I am sorry to say, but my funding has been cut . As soon as I receive the next funding, I will keep to MY WORD.

Since July 2014 I have been bonding with L** W*****, and my attorney Mr. S***h , has been in constant touch with W****r’s Ohio Firm. During the mediations in London, I sat on the W****r side of the table. I felt I bonded with one of the lead solicitors , Miss G**y. It was when I passed her a note while sitting on the side of her that I realized our purpose of meeting was a common goal. It’s clear that she is on my side and she accepts my valued help. I have the most knowledge of this entire case, and L** W***** is from Ohio like K****** is.

What that means, is **s *****r will need me to SOLVE this case and I HAVE ALL IT TAKES to do that.

There are several new issues that have come up.

M***** M****** was retained by **s W***** long before the auction to review the 375 Plus. *****r’s had interest in buying the Ferrari outside the sale, and you know. I continued to pursue L**, feeding **u C*******r as much as I could and having my lawyers directly in contact with him since.

What I didn’t know was that M******* was knocking the value of the car, to step on the value for *****r’s purchase. It seems M****** was promised the rest of the -******s Archive, and F******e sold this archive to R******d S**** – a Ferrari Collector. Once M****** was privately hired to look over the 375 plus, he knocked the value. As you read on F-chat, he did that early on and then sort of disappeared on the 375 Subject. I tried to go in and pump the value back up to $25,000,000 , but I got shut down by **u C*******r . **u C******r was paying M****** on a regular basis to overview purchases with RM also.

I didn’t realize until S** told me that M****** was on the **s *****r payroll. At that time he was paid by B****** to support the highest price, and side dealing with *****r. VERY SMART PLAYING ! LOL.

Here’s another reason I am at war with B******, and like *****r, I aim to remove R***** *****s and A****** *****n from the board of directors for their acts against me and K******. **s *****r agrees with me on THIS ONE.

I don’t know M******, but his reputation is well known in the marketplace for destroying cars in order to reap profit for the buyer – whoever that may be at the time. M****** is nearly as knowedge as me on the 375 subject of production, if not I am a close second in my years of training as a Ferrari expert.

Although I still do not agree to the sale, **s *******s plan to kill the car with the help of M****** got the car bought cheap. B****** further knocked the value to make a special deal with *****r IMHO. They wanted *****r as a new client. I managed to get some funding for my assistance to *****r, but because this has stopped, I promise to pay you 20% more for you staying in my camp.

I am including in my email my appeal to J***** F****. In in Palm Beach County, Florida I brought a new lawsuit against G*****r, it’s titled : J***** L. F*** v. C*********r G*****r and American Arbitration Association, In the Circuit Court of the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit, In and For Palm Beach County, Florida, Case No. 50 2015 CA 013920; AAA Case No.01-14-0002-0316.

I am sure you see that my filing this new Court Action puts me at odds with J****** F****, but I will have HIM REMOVED FROM THE CASE SOON. Please read my appeal to his BIAS DECISION , I raise points that he overlooks and can not face. I will not show up for the trial and will continue to work with *****r in preparation for his case. I am truly in CONTROL here, and they NOW know I AM ON THEIR SIDE.

I will get F**** and F******* S****** in the end. G*****r is toast already LOL.

I have sent you a DROPBOX FILE of my best work to date which is The appeal of J****** F****** judgement . F**** is DEAD WRONG , and he WILL NOT BE the first JUDGE I remove from the bench !!!

With this, I wish you a GREAT 2016 and you can BANK on being PAID IN FULL PLUS PLUS PLUS.

If you need to call me, I am reachable all the time.

J** F***

Cell: 5*********4

6. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    Attached are 2 email’s and 1 attachment received.

1/ His email is no longer in use!!!

2/ Claims he’s gone to Canada again!!!!!

3/ Don’t expect a reward!!!!!

I have removed the amounts he is claiming he is getting (As much as I despise this man it is personal financial information)

The other omission is an implied threat/wish but involves another person, so again removed as decency until proved correct!

Attached Files:

7. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    Motorsport Club Museum Ltd, looks like he's setting up a Museum ? Same address as girlfriend in France.
    https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/56090262

8. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
  9. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    ^^^ I believe that "gentleman" has Dollar General confused with WalMart!:eek:

10. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    No effing way thats real!!!!
    Gotta be an old Disney audio-animatronic that got loose......:eek:

11. merstheman

merstheman F1 Rookie

Apr 13, 2007
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Maybe a good idea to ask Copley Motorcars who are actually selling them.

12. Vikinga

Vikinga Rookie

Nov 9, 2018
    Chichester
    Full Name:
    Karen Barrios
    He is in Chichester. I speak to him everyday. The france bit is all blablabla. Smart Red FER50 is parked everyday in same spot.

13. Vikinga

Vikinga Rookie

Nov 9, 2018
    Chichester
    Full Name:
    Karen Barrios
    Max and Pete? You are one and the same and youre Mille too.

14. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    I have been at Chichester last week for 3 days looking for this person, not to be seen anywhere.

15. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    R.I.P thoughts and prayers to family and friends to all that were scammed.

16. bernieb

bernieb Karting

Apr 16, 2007
    Alberta Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernard J Bonertz
    W.T.F. did I just attempt to read? Might as well have been Urdu or Sanskrit

17. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    This Peter Schomer guy is currently offering the entire Bardinon Collection with all remaining Ferraris including the racetrack and castle near Aubusson for a kool 325 Million EUROS............

Have fun!

Marcel Massini

18. merstheman

merstheman F1 Rookie

Apr 13, 2007
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Jesus christ, the guy has some balls...

19. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012