MAY 6 JETSET PARTY PLAYBOY PLAYMATE, ALLOUT and FERRARIS | Page 3 | FerrariChat

MAY 6 JETSET PARTY PLAYBOY PLAYMATE, ALLOUT and FERRARIS

Discussion in 'Florida' started by SupercarGuru, Apr 21, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    FIXED! LOL : )

2. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    I know i wont be able to get all the cars there earlier than 1030, but if i find that more people plan to meet for dinner which looks like the case i should have a good number of cars there by 10.

3. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
  4. Ferrari Babe

Ferrari Babe Rookie

Jun 16, 2004
    John, I'll be leaving Miami around 6PM, I booked a room close to the Resort. Give me a call when you have a min.
    See you soon :)

5. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    We had a good time at the party, Thanks John :)

6. Cochese

Cochese Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Ok, I'm stumped. Who is the Ferrari Babe? There was one babe there last night that had anything to do with the Ferraris, and I know she didn't get a room at a hotel last night.

7. RobertM

RobertM Formula 3

Apr 17, 2005
    Weston, Florida
    Full Name:
    Robert M
    I want to let everyone one that our PLAYMATE was not very PLAYFUll, maybe even a little Rude. We asked for a photo (very friendly, even stated the sentence with: DO YOU MIND IF...) with some friends and she gave us this look, ARE you kidding me !!!!!!!!!!!!! We moved on and shook it off.

John,
    Please let your headliner (in the future) know that they should be atleast pleasant, and should atleast take photo's with YOUR guest.

Just my 2 cents. Anyone else have a similiar issue with Miss THING ???

8. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    HEYYY!!! THank You! EVERYONE!! I hope you had a great time. Jamie the playmate will not be paid. She breached contract and was very very rude! Im sorry Robert! The second she arrived i held everyone at the door so i could get her situated and introduce her to everyone working...at this point i knew i would have problems, she arrived visibly drunk and acted like she wanted nothing to do with the club. It is almost like this is different girl than i talked to on the phone! VERY SUPRISED! Hey the real celebs are the 6speed and Fchat guys, we know how to partY!!! Thanks again! Ill post pictures this week! There will be some newspaper and magazine articles about this first event. It will only get bigger from here. See everyone at the Scuderia Luncheon May 21.

Best Regards,

John Temerian

9. RobertM

RobertM Formula 3

Apr 17, 2005
    Weston, Florida
    Full Name:
    Robert M
    John,
    I did have a great time and you through a great party. My hats off to you. Great job.

If you go to 6speed, you will see that I complemented you on that forum, but noticed that I did not on my last post here.

Thanks again !!!

10. dlynes

dlynes Formula 3

Oct 16, 2004
    Augusta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Dave
    drove by...awsome display of cars! coarse it was the 1 nite i didnt have my camera! beautiful f40!

11. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER

12. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Hey guys........sorry about Jamie the Playmate. She was with me all day and was tired by the time she arrived at the party Friday night. I will be more considerate next time.

13. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    Paul, hiding in the bushes for 2 hours trying to get a closer look and chasing her down the street for 3 hours while she is yelling "HELP!!!" does not qualify as being "with" her ;)

If it did, I have been "with" many beautiful women.

14. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    #64 WILLIAM H, May 9, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  15. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    so it was probably good I did not make it. Attitude is the least of things I can stand. I would have given her an ear full and their would have been a lot of F-words in their as to my opinion of her.

"oh yeah, you are really "someone" if your life accomplishment is stripping in front of a camera."

16. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Sounds like she needs a little Vitamin B...

Heh heh heh.

BHW

17. Cochese

Cochese Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Rick
    And here I was thinking that I'd missed the Playmate. Someone said that the blonde chick with the black top and black skirt was her, but there were like three people there that matched THAT description. I must say, Palm Beach has some really gorgeous ladies.

Way to get some brownie points William! I'll try and bring my own playmate (not necessarily from the pages of Playboy) for the next one.

18. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    #68 SupercarGuru, May 10, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. huck11

huck11 Rookie

Jul 4, 2005