MDM Eurotics ? | Page 5 | FerrariChat

MDM Eurotics ?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by cbreed, Nov 15, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Scuderia980

Scuderia980 F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2006
    Mountains--Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave S. V
    where do these people come from? the nerve! geez louise! that MDM Eurotics website looks and reads awful...Ben and Josh, is it? give it up fellas. y'all tried, y'all got busted.

2. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus

Josh posted this on Pistonheads:

[report] 05:39
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

conchobar said:
    How does MDM Eurotics facilitate making TVRs street legal in the US? "For Track Use Only" is never mentioned on your website or shut-down ebay listing.

"For track use only" is not mentioned because they are not titled for track use only. They are titled for legal road use. We can not go further into details in regards to how it is done due to the fact that if it was in the public domain everyone would be doing it. "

So Josh you are saying that you've legally converted TVR's and got them approved EPA/DOT for road use in the US? I'm having problems finding that this is true on the EPA/DOT website. Perhaps you can elucidate.

3. Napolis

Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Also the 250 GTO you have for sale. Perhaps you could provide a bit more information. There are several member here who are in the market for a good 250 GTO.

4. Napolis

Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
  5. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Actually age does in fact matter. There are ways to overcome it, however, it is a barrier for younger entrepreneurs.

Anyway, looks like sticking to JDM products is the way to go until you learn this business better.

6. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    My friends Bob Anamera, Jose Registry and Emil Letter have joined with me to form what we expect will become the preeminent international exotic automobile brokerage firm. Our inventory is listed for all to see at several sites, including anamera.com, dupontregistry.com and ferrarimarketletter.com. Prices are as indicated, plus 10%. Where pricing is not indicated, please contact us for additional information.

We look forward to making your dreams come true.

7. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    Hi there. I'm Fred Ads and I would like you to consider me for partnership. My inventory is listed at FerrariAds.com on the Fchat site. I have some really cool stuff!

8. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    I am also interested in partnering with you. I am 11 years old, gel my hair up, and flip everyone the bird as much as possible. I have 12 Enzos in my inventory, and even a stunning example of the new Ferrari P4/5. I also have 3 US-legal Maserati MC-12s and a Pagani Zonda F. Please contact for more info!

9. downhil

downhil Karting

Nov 21, 2006
    Texas

Interesting find. This is a post just a couple before the one you posted.

CUSTEL
    4 posts
    3 days
    [report]
    Yesterday (20:16) Reply with quoteWe are not an actual dealer seeing that TVR doesn't sell in the US. We work directly with Racing Green, you can make payment directly to them for the vehicle if you prefer it. You have the ability to custom order an 07 or purchase a pre-configured new/used version. You may contact Colin at Racing Green if you find any of this to be false. We have been importing cars for over 4 years which was mainly of JDM. We are now switching over to the exotic industry so we are going from skylines to TVRs. The vehicle does not have a warranty due to the fact that it is on US soil, we are currently working with Colin to find out what we can do in regards to if there were warranty issues.

As far as ferrarichat I do not see any "previous scams" my partner did not have a DBA for his previous company how is that a scam? They have turned nothing into nothing and are grasping at air trying to make us seem to be a scam, how are we scamming when we allow you to pay directly to TVR? As stated both parties enter into a legally binding contract upon purchase, you can have a lawyer review it if you do not believe so.

If anyone has any more questions please feel free to ask either here or you can email me at [email protected]

Thank You,
    Josh Anderson

I'd love to read/review the contract you've written up. Please send it to me via PM if you'd like.

10. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    With the smack down Mr.G just put down on them, do you really expect them to reply?

11. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    I really think it is time we let up on the kid. Everyone of us who has been successful in our business endeavors began our careers by attempting to perpetrate frauds, violating copyrights, violating web site use agreements, and generally misrepresenting our skills, connections and ability.

Right?

Come on guys, back me up on this one........

12. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    #112 TG, Nov 26, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona

hilarious!!!

14. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Well if his mom sold the condo, they could sleep in the used F-car they would now be able to buy.

(Good find, this kid will never forget this. Also remind me never to p.o. anyone on this site. You guys find out everything.)

15. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    God what idiots!!!

I got $50 that says they NEVER reply to this thread. They were "both" on line today and they looked at this thread so I am sure they know what a train wreck they made of their "company." I may have to make a new card for him.

This reminds me of the 18 year old scammer that tried this on f-chat a few years ago. We nailed him dead to rights with photos, ect. A few months later he showed up at a dealership that sold used Ferraris and one of the sales people recognized him from our thread. Poor guy got laughed out of the building!!!!

16. Napoleondyna

Napoleondyna Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2006
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Otis Blank
    Just to add a little to his "professionalism" record, if you click his user name and go to his homepage, he miss-spelled it. What a Pro.

17. Scuderia980

Scuderia980 F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2006
    Mountains--Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave S. V
    yep. this is right up there with trying to pass off as being an owner of this or that car. you always get busted! this is one the of the things that makes F Chat a solid community. There are people here who look out for each other. Why can't people just chill...tell the truth, be a decent person, have respect, etc. BS'ing here to get a foot in the door or get ahead just seems really idiotic.

18. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    Well that, and it doesn't last. My Fchat investigating really started with the Dan C. subject. My specialty is property information...

19. LP400S

LP400S Formula 3

May 18, 2002
    West Coast
    The Fchat police is alive and well:)

That's funny how this guy is from Waukegan,Illinios. When I lived in Chicago I used to go for rides on my Harley through there. Not to be mean but,IMO it was kind of a dumpy little industrial town.Probably even worse now.

20. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Oh god....

Dont remind me of that dumb ass. I made about 3 cards for his scamming butt!!!

21. 12:03

12:03 Karting

Dec 11, 2005
    South Jordan, Utah
    Full Name:
    Ben
    I am rolling on the floor!

22. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Wait!

Does that mean my FFX deal is CANCELLED????????????????

I wanted the rare orange one.....with the optional Longhorns mounted on the hood.......like Hank Williams, Jr. did in that movie on Thanksgiving...

It was on CMT right after 'Trick my Truck'

WOOOOOOOT! WOOOOOOT!

I guess HE told ME off.....

*crying*

23. CollectorMorry

CollectorMorry Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Morry Barmak
    #123 CollectorMorry, Nov 28, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This is easily the funniest thread I have ever read.
    But all kidding aside, I really do have the world's only FXX for sale - only it's just 3 feet long....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

24. Scuderia980

Scuderia980 F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2006
    Mountains--Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave S. V
    that's an awesome 'replica'!

25. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    call 1800exotics..they might have one for you :)