Mechanic in Central Florida | FerrariChat

Mechanic in Central Florida

Discussion in 'Florida' started by BASE360, Jun 16, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BASE360

BASE360 Rookie

May 14, 2021
    Winter Haven, FL
    Full Name:
    Brandon Huston
    I am looking for a mechanic that others have used with their 360s. My mechanic is fantastic but he does it on the side so takes a while and I have not heard back from him about getting the top looked at. I am in Winter Haven, FL so right between Orlando and Tampa. Willing to drive a bit if needed.

Thanks as always.

2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    You should get better responses in Florida forum.

3. BASE360

BASE360 Rookie

May 14, 2021
    Winter Haven, FL
    Full Name:
    Brandon Huston
    Sorry about that, I have not gone and looked thru everything on this forum I should have done that first.

E60 M5 likes this.
  4. defiant

defiant Karting

Sep 16, 2008
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    S
    45 minutes south of Tampa - Sarasota Italian Garage. Good shop!

5. ketel

ketel Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Sausalito, CA
    I second defiant's response on recommending David Feinberg and Sarasota Italian Garage. They did the PPI on my 360.

Island Guy, Cigarzman and VIZSLA like this.
  6. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Sarasota Italian Garage.
    David Feinberg is new to the area but has been servicing Ferraris out of his New Hampshire for years.
    There are few as good anywhere and we’re lucky to have him in Florida.

Cigarzman likes this.
  7. BASE360

BASE360 Rookie

May 14, 2021
    Winter Haven, FL
    Full Name:
    Brandon Huston
    Thank you all for the suggestions.

8. RBarbieri

RBarbieri Karting

Feb 11, 2014
    Bradenton, FL
    Full Name:
    Rich Barbieri
    I'll add to the recommendations for David Feinberg. You won't be disappointed.

Cigarzman likes this.
  9. USMMA90

USMMA90 Rookie

Mar 29, 2021
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Gabe at European Exotic Center in Tampa and Bruce at Maranello Autosport in Eustis also are normally highly recommended in the area

10. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    I'd check out Ferrari of Central Florida for sure. Rates are not high and they're top notch. Transport is so easy and I'm sure Winter Haven is in their pickup radius so you probably wouldn't even have to visit the dealership. I service both my cars there.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Retail likes this.
  11. Dbacr

Dbacr Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 1, 2015
    Ft lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Dan
    I hear Bruce at Maranello Autosport in Eustis is the 360 guy to go to.

EastMemphis likes this.
  12. BASE360

BASE360 Rookie

May 14, 2021
    Winter Haven, FL
    Full Name:
    Brandon Huston
    It seems that no one wants work or money. One Ferrari dealer told me yep I'll call you in a bit to schedule it and never got my name or number and hung up on me. Next shop I've called six times and keep getting a full voicemail, and another dealer wanted me to sign off on at least five hours of labor to diag the top on the car and run the computer.

I am more than happy to pay a hour or two of labor but I am not signing off for them to have up to five hours to run a computer and diag the top unless they find the issue and I have them fix it. Anyone else had this type of trouble trying to find someone to work on your car?

13. Island Guy

Island Guy Karting

Feb 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Island Guy
    You need to give Dave at call at Sarasota Italian Garage. That guy has been servicing Ferrari's for nearly 40 years. Not fast or cheap-but has an incredible following of fans.

14. BASE360

BASE360 Rookie

May 14, 2021
    Winter Haven, FL
    Full Name:
    Brandon Huston
    I called them and left them a message and within two hours I had a call. Just trying to find time to drop it off since it is two hours away.

15. Dean Palmer

Dean Palmer Formula Junior

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    I dropped by European Exotic Center's new facility in Tampa last weekend. Nice place, and Gabe the master mechanic is well trusted. Apparently all cars are kept inside the building during their stay there.

16. docf

docf Formula 3

Sep 14, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Gary
    I agree with your statements regarding European Exotic Center. I just had my stickey problem resolved on my 458 with them. Gabe was a master mech. @ Tampa Bay Ferrari yrs ago. Tony did my stickey prob. of which I was totally satisfied. Very impressive center, nice & knowledge people. I intend to service my car for all it's needs here in the future. Certainly no problem servicing you 360 @ the Center.

European Exotic Center
    Tampa , Fl.
    Phone: 813-582-5202

Doc F