Memorial Day Weekend at Lime Rock | FerrariChat

Memorial Day Weekend at Lime Rock

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by Jasonberkeley, May 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    Hey- is anybody planning on going to Lime Rock to watch the Pirelli World Challenge races on Memorial Day weekend?

My house is 4 minutes from Lime Rock and thought it might be fun to meet-up at some point over the weekend if a few folks were going to be attending. Maybe at the track, or the bar at The Falls Village Inn?

Il Tifoso likes this.
  2. Ak Jim

Ak Jim F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 23, 2007
    North Pole AK
    Wish I was closer, I'd take you up on the offer!

3. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    If I can escape the house I will, I'm about 40 mins from LRP but have a two-day old and nothing fun to drive up there :(

4. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    Let me know what day your thinking!

5. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    I was really into Pirelli World Challenge for many years... but, with Patrick Long no longer in the series, and Cadillac, McLaren, Nissan, etc. no longer being represented, I’m shocked to see the limited entries this season! It’s basically 2 Porsche’s, 2 Bentley’s, and 2 Ferrari’s - and some amateurs/rookies!

I never need an excuse to go watch something at the racetrack (Sebring, Daytona, Palm Beach), but saddened with the drastic change this year in the PWC...

6. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    Two Porsches, two Bentleys, and two Ferraris.

7. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    Strong GTS field with the AMG Benz's and lots if interesting hardware. New TCR class is pretty cool too.

Ill be heading over in the morning. Let me know if anybody wants to meet-up around lunch time.

8. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    I went for literally one hour yesterday. 2-3pm, the Audi R8 crashed on the first lap, then there was a pace car for 32 minutes. My daughter got bored but it was fun for a quick stop by.