MERCEDES BENZ CONNECTIONS??? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

MERCEDES BENZ CONNECTIONS???

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by BWS550, Jun 21, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Bruce, They don't understand..... infact, my wife wants the 320 next too... <sigh>

2. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    RIGHT ON, ED....WAIT TILL THEY ARE MARRIED....

I STILL GET A 6 HOUR PASS ON THE WEEKENDS.........

BRUCE

3. davem

davem F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2002
    Stepford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    dave m
    Bruce funny you should mention the Bentley. Passed by a GT this afternoon, i pointed it out to Sue... "Nah" was all she had to say. Guess im safe!

4. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    SAFE FOR NOW, UNTIL SHE WANTS A NEW KID ADDED TO THE MONKS.........:)

5. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Well if you haven't found a MB dealer .... my wifes current car is from Smithtown MB, the previous one was from Southampton and was very unhappy with their service. So far our dealings with smithtown have been a much better experience. There's my 2 cents worth....

6. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    THANKS ED

TOO FAR FOR ME

TRYING TO TRADE MY XFIRE AND PACIFICA IN...THE SALESMAN ARE NOT HELPING ME IN 3 DEALERS I HAVE TALKED TOO......

7. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John

Bruce, your crossfire and pacifica are hot cars to sell, should sell it yourself. Probably in less than 3 weeks. You'll get much better value than through a trade-in (yes, including the tax benefit). Do a cars.com premier ad ($60) and it's pretty there until the car is sold.

8. charlie rx7

charlie rx7 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    crossfires have been dead in the water ever since their inception...now dealers can barely give them away and their resale values are horrible...chrysler did a bad job supporting that car...

9. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    TRY PEPE MOTORS IN WHITE PLAINS NY. ONLY HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM, BOTH IN SALES AND SERVICE.

AVOID M-B OF FAIRFIELD, CT. BACK IN THE DAY, THE PREZ OF WAGNER POOLS WENT SHOPPING THERE FOR A NEW BENZ, AND THEY DIDN'T TREAT HIM WELL. HE ENDED UP BUYING A 740i BIMMER.

AS FOR THE X-FIRE AND PACIFICA, PARK THEM IN A BAD AREA OF CAMDEN OR NEWARK AND SAY GOODBYE!! JUST MAKE SURE THE INSURANCE IS PAID UP!! :)

10. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny

I'm from WP and have heard the opposite- they have the WORST reputation if I recall correctly.. After my horrible experience looking at a G35 Coupe, I will never EVER go back.

Bruce, stay away.

11. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John
    What did you do to piss them off? Re-neg on them last minute?

12. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Walked in to see the G35 Coupe when it first came out (was looking at it as an alternative to the Z3) and didn't get any attention whatsoever from any of the sales staff, even though they were completely free of customers.. When requesting assistance, they gave me a salesman with absolutely no interest in serving me - and wouldn't unlock the car to let me sit in it without leaving a deposit on the spot..

13. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Interesting Kenny... Same person who told me of his bad experience with M-B of Fairfield, CT also told me that Pepe M-B kissed his ass when he went looking there.