Merged: New Ferrari FXX (ENZO GT) official pictures | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Merged: New Ferrari FXX (ENZO GT) official pictures

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by RAM_anderson, Jun 15, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
    Oops... after closer inspection you'll see they all Do show the rear vents... its just the angle of the pics that "conceals" them sometimes.

2. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
    Hmm... I'm thinking black on black wheels..

3. arakisfilip

arakisfilip Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2004
    #104 arakisfilip, Jun 15, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    in case anybody is wondering what is the thing under the nose, i think its a place where a hook goes to take it of the track if something bad hapens anyways here is a closeup with a tuch of brightnes.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Carrera_gtcrazy

Carrera_gtcrazy F1 Veteran

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    I have it a look over again, and here is my conclusion.

The rims need to be something like the F50 GT has, Speedline Black 5 spoke rims. The white stripe needs to go. The FXX writing needs to go. Then i think it would look awesome :D

5. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    It looks good (F50 GT look 10 times better). It's a Ferrari track car so I don't care too much about the looks.
    What makes me excited ...like someone said...exhaust placement, quick release fuel filler cap, aero tweaks + F1 gearbox delivering gear change times of under 100 ms + extra large Composite Ceramic Material disc brakes and etc.

6. fj0

fj0 Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Mario B
    Yeah on the highres pics you see 'em! Very far back. :)

7. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris

Yea, probably a tow hook

8. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #109 CMY, Jun 15, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I completely agree. :)

C.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Woow
    That looks very good!!!

10. Carrera_gtcrazy

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Holy Moly!!! Thanks alot for photoshoping it! Looks super hot!

11. FastLapp

FastLapp F1 Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    James
    Cant say I'm in love with the styling(although the triangular intake on the nose and the rear look flippin sweet!!). Any word on performance. Too bad its not street legal, though :( It kind of reminds of the F40 LM. At least I should be happy it didnt look like this: http://www.fastdrive.org/forum_viewtopic.php?26.2846.

And whats with the name?? The code name for the enzo was FX, so they just add it another X on for good measure?

12. FastLapp

FastLapp F1 Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    James
    How many have been produced as of now, must be more than 1. That FX doesnt have white on it like the other pics. Those black rims look hot!! But I have to say I like the whit on them. All Red seem too bland with those funky headlights

13. Carrera_gtcrazy

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Dude thats a Photoshop of the one with the white stripe. I doubt there have been made more then 1-2.

14. buggravy

buggravy Karting

Jul 29, 2004
    Encino, CA
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Looks like an MC12 got an Enzo drunk and had his way with her while she was passed out in the grass behind the factory. 9 months later she spat out this bastard son with all her inner beauty and his awful misproportions.

15. crazynova23

crazynova23 Formula Junior

May 2, 2005
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    the exhaust is pretty cool the way it takes the place of the taillights...

16. erdero

erdero Karting

May 3, 2005
    Full Name:
    Eric
    to quote family guy:

"giggidy giggidy gig-a-dy!"

man i love that thing! looks totally evil, plus it has 800 BHP! crazy! think art zafiropoulo will get one? i hope so, it'd be nice to see one in FoSV!

17. HIGHROLLERM85

HIGHROLLERM85 Karting

Jul 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Ferrari has out done it self. I guess Ferrari is trying to raise money for its floundering Formula 1 programme. I love the thing. If I were in a position to buy one, I could use my Enzo as a daily driver since that would be my new track car.

18. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    you know what i like that hell of a lot more. it looks too too red right now, but probably because its photochopped. if a real one looked like your chop, it would be pretty perfct. thanks for chopping it.

also, thats a pretty good chop. congrats

19. RosCabezas

RosCabezas Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    Spain
    Full Name:
    David Pardo
    And as Mick Jagger said, "paint it, Black"

20. AGNRDARNETW

AGNRDARNETW Formula Junior

May 13, 2005
    Earth
    I think a smaller stripe with the Italian flag, like on the 360 CS, would look good on it.

21. Maranello Guy

Maranello Guy F1 Rookie

Jun 5, 2005
    -)
    Full Name:
    MG
  22. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i like it... i like the fact that it's not street legal and that it's not just a "car", but a program... Enzo owners have no reason to feel cheated, since this is a track-only car... Those who want to pose with their street legal garage queens can continue to do so while those who really like to drive can have a shot at a special evolution of the Enzo...

The FXX is, to me, the exact opposite of a poser's car... i think the program is a very clever move by Ferrari and, at the same time, a big opportunity for driver's of the factory's most coveted super car...

i'm not much of a numbers guy, big horsepower or torque numbers don't rank high on my list of priorities... But the idea of a normally aspirated car with over 800 horsepower makes me throb...

The look of the FXX borders on 'what the fück were you thinking?' but it IS a racecar... They took the most beautiful sports car in the world and said "Ok, let's make a racecar version of this"... The MC12 has nothing on the FXX...

i also like how the FXX is clearly an evolutionary piece and that, as someone else mentioned, the design of this car will be incorporated into the next one... i do wonder about the wheels, though... They're not seriously considering letting people track this thing with the same wheels from an Enzo are they...? At least paint them black... Oh yeah, speaking of that... Who do i have to @#$% around here to see that thing photoshopped in all black...? :)

23. caballorojo

caballorojo Karting

Mar 8, 2005
    How about FXX engine in a reguler enzo? Anybody with me? Does anybody see those screwed on pieces on the side of the nose. Looks like something you would order out of a truck catalog.

24. gougoul

gougoul Formula 3

Nov 25, 2004
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Yeah, it^s true, it looks added on, that's the fun with it. The 911 GT2 used to have it as well. Looks weird...It's a race car don't forget.