Miami Cowboy – Lifted Ford F250 Platinum by Wheels Boutique | FerrariChat

Miami Cowboy – Lifted Ford F250 Platinum by Wheels Boutique

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by Wheelb, Jul 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    #1 Wheelb, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    A Wheels Boutique Production

It’s safe to say that we have a slight inclination towards lowering vehicles instead of lifting them. Once in a while though, it’s pretty refreshing to raise something over 10 inches into the air! Although she may never see any real mud, this Platinum F250 has all the right attitude. All white color matched bumpers and 26” Specialty Forged Wheels wrapped in 40” rubber make this crew cab the perfect truck for any “Miami Cowboy” ;)

Wheel Specs:
    Specialty Forged SF0023
    26”x16”
    Finish: Pearl White Face // Polished Lip and Windows
    Tires: Fuel Mud Gripper M/T
    Tire Size: 40 X 15.5 X 26

10" Full Throttle Suspension Lift

PM us for details, availability, and pricing on Specialty Forged Wheels, Fuel Tires, & Full Throttle Lifts. Tell us what you think by commenting below!

For more photos visit: https://flic.kr/s/aHskZcWchU

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
  3. Scotty

Scotty F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Scotty Ferrari
    As some one who does relatively hard core wheeling (which you could never ever do in the pictured rig) I assume that this is merely a style statement, like vinyl stripes and the like. I understand that some people probably love it--I just don't get it--but I'm a function over form guy. Plus, at least in my state, the wheel backspacing would make this illegal without huge flares.

4. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Yeah, there is no way that thing (with the FX4 Off-Road package no less) is going anywhere off the pavement with those wheels and, especially, tires.

5. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    Down here in Florida things are like the Wild Wild West when it comes to automotive laws. The only thing they'll bust you for is windows that are far too tinted - go figure in the sunshine state.

We don't have much off-road terrain here in South Florida so this customer was't really concerned with some of it's functionality being lost in exchange for that "wow" factor.

I personally am not a truck guy but I still appreciate the wild things people are willing to do with their vehicles.

6. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    These builds are all the rage at SEMA the past couple years. Nice truck but it is fashion over function.

7. dmaxx3500

dmaxx3500 Formula 3

Jul 19, 2008
    they used to have mud bogger tires ,now its racing slicks,that stick out the fenders a foot,

8. Nativetroy

Nativetroy F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2010
    central fl
    Full Name:
    Troy
    Does it have the lights under it to show off the lift at night? That's all the rage up here around Orlando.
    Plenty of mud in south Florida, home of the swamp buggy. I don't mind the lift and size even if it's not used. I just can't get used to low profile mud tires. To each their own.

9. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    It does not but the customer did consider them. That hasn't caught on in major way yet down here in Miami (surprisingly).