Miami Vice Season 1 DVD Collection | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Miami Vice Season 1 DVD Collection

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Dana_McCann, Feb 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Scuderia CC

Scuderia CC Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    France
    Full Name:
    Christophe
  2. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    #27 bernardo66, Oct 29, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    I was lucky to see both sets of cars for the show. Two McBurnie for the Daytona, two real TR's for close up and a pantera disguised as a TR for the high speed chase scenes. Got pictures of all of them at the shop that maintained the cars for the show - a jerk out of TN who will remain nameless since he tried to screw me when I bought a Daytona kit from him.

If you or anyone else is interested in a Daytona Replicar you can PM me. A friend recently passed away here in the Windy city and his widow is looking to sell his 85% complete one. I also have a complete one that shows up at all the local FCA and FOC meets around Chicago. Either one can be bought. My fellow chatters can comment on my complete one. It did show up at the nationals in Indy this past year. Everything is always for sale for the right price. Hey Bill want to buy mine so you can experience first hand the effect of blowing a Daytona replicar up just like Sonny did?

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    MUST HAVE THIS. MUST HAVE THIS. MUST HAVE THIS.

I'm amazed they show the Daytona replica on the cover with the actors. When searching ebay I had a hard time finding a clear shot of the car with the guys and figured that FNA sorta "outlawed" these pics for obvious reasons.

5. Europeanroadandracing

Europeanroadandracing South Carolina
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    I would be interested in the episode with the Miami Grand Prix. I was in it as I was part of the GP and they used footage from the real thing in the show.

Karl

6. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas
    I have been waiting for this as well... i thought it was about a year ago the first season came out, so i was hoping the next would be soon...
    was it season 2 with that cool daytona/countach chase?
    that is fantastic!! I have this on VHStape. Which one are you? Where you in specific staged shots as well, - there was that shot at the end with the "bad guy-racer" driving in and C&T are waiting for him standing next to his Daytona, and several other cars are in the shot - or that "cars driving by racing in Miami" footage? Either way, that is really cool!!

Love that show, although some of the technology is laughable now. IE the cellphone Crockett uses once has Switek next to him holding this huge battery box. Teens have better and smaller, nowadays...

GT

7. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Yup, in the episode "Bought & Paid For." If you look carefully, they're using two Countach's during the chase, the tail lights on each is different.

8. Europeanroadandracing

Europeanroadandracing South Carolina
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    No, I was not part of the show. I was part of the real Miami Grand prix as it was seen on TV and they used part of the REAL footage for the episode.

karl