Miami Vice season one. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Miami Vice season one.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by chaa, May 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
  2. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Hey just watched the dvd with the Phil collins sound track to the Daytona driving through the night. It is on the first dvd of the eight in the box set. F**K brought a tear to me eye.

3. Dem

Dem Formula 3

Mar 21, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Dem
    I'm feeling it bro. I'd best get myself down to HMV when I'm back from holiday......

4. GavC

GavC Formula Junior

May 9, 2004
    Lincolnshire, Englan
    Full Name:
    Gavin Culshaw
    I am close to going for a drive now just need to find the music(I can feel it coming in the air tonight) and take my socks off!!. Going to get the DVD after these posts

5. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    #30 barabus, Jun 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ferrari Testarossa

The Testarossa debuted in the 1986 fall season opener as a black version driven by IRA gunrunner Sean Carroon.[9] The exoticar was a fitting image for high rolling terrorists dealing in hand held Stinger missiles. Although the episode credits read "Crockett's Car Furnished by Ferrari North America", Sonny was yet to drive his new car.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Kieron

Kieron Karting

May 3, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Full Name:
    Kieron
    #31 Kieron, Jun 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I've been a massive fan of Miami Vice since the BBC showed it back in the 80's. Started over here in the UK in 85, I was 15 at the time. Watched it religiously and it's still my favourite all time TV program.

Back in the 80's I loved the Testarossa, however now as a 35 year old I favour the Daytona.

So much so that I bought the following car....

A "Southern Roadcraft Daytona" - 5.3 V12 engine - lovely.

I still have the bleach blonde hair too..... (although I gave away my pastel jackets many moons ago!)

Decision is whether or not to have my car sprayed black. It gets SOOOO much attention in red though....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Spray it black, you must be NUTS :D:D looks sweet just the way it is and every body knows red is the only colour for Ferrari:D:D

Awaiting Flack........

8. GavC

GavC Formula Junior

May 9, 2004
    Lincolnshire, Englan
    Full Name:
    Gavin Culshaw
    Last week the Daily Star was giving away a retro DVD which had a episode of Miami Vice on it as well as Nightrider. The black Daytona featured in it alot and so did Crockett's Croc as well. But P****d my sides at some of the fashion and hair styles that they had.

9. jaturon

jaturon Formula 3

Oct 25, 2004
    Bangkok Thailand
    Full Name:
    Zane
    Wow, Miami Vice DVD is out then I'll ask a friend to get me one as being in Bangkok you don't get them unless you special order and it takes ages.
    Has Magnum season 2 out yet?