Miami? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Miami?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by FerrariSlave, Jun 13, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    #51 Westworld, Jun 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
    Seems like South Beach is the place to go out on the town, but it's better to live in the surrounding areas? One thing I've notice with the Miami-Bal Harbour-Ft. Lauderdale area is a real effort on going high-end, luxury. The malls/shops are getting the high-end designers (has the Bal Harbour Shops ever got it's approval for expansion?). Throw in a lot of new or re-develop luxury hotels, lot of high-end restaurants and outposts of celebrity chefs/chains (Nobu, Emeril South Beach, three celebrity chefs will open in the new Fontainebleau Miami Beach- Alfred Portale (chef and owner of perennial New York favorite Gotham Bar and Grill), Scott Conant (formerly of L’Impero, Alto and the soon-to-open Scarpetta in New York City) and the stateside debut of Alan Yau’s Hakkasan (Britain’s only Michelin-rated Chinese restaurant). It's kind of got a Monaco meets Dubai look to it.

2. Missile2007

Missile2007 Rookie

Nov 8, 2007
    #52 Missile2007, Jul 2, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
    From reading everyones comments i feel like im back in miami. I was in miami for the last 2 weeks. I stayed in a more "affordable" area of south beach. Jefferson Ave 15th.
    lincoln is cool, Some of the art gallerys are amazing. I love Britto.

3. whatsupofficer

whatsupofficer Formula Junior

May 25, 2007
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Carlos
    For those of you considering Miami. I have a brand new 2bedroom 21/2 bath condo on the water in North Miami Beach at 60th and Indian Creek. on the water. I prefer the quiet of that area and it is close enough to get to Sobe quickly and head back home. If anyone one is interested It is vacate now as i am back in Washington DC. I am renting it of course ( like everybody else) for way below market PM me if there is any interested. It is a 25 story building with only 2 condos per floor the top floors are all one condo per floor. Great design,

http://www.6000indiancreek.com/aerealviews.htm