Michael Schumacher tribute thread | FerrariChat

Michael Schumacher tribute thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by Remy Zero, Oct 22, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    #1 Remy Zero, Oct 22, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    my personal fav hero, Michael Schumacher just completed his last ever race... thanx so much for all those wonderful memories, Michael. i was lucky enough to catch u race live in Sepang a few times, and it was really an honour.

i really hope u'll have a good retirement with Corinna and your young family.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. GothamDreamBoards

Aug 27, 2006
    La Svezia
    Full Name:
    Christian Ferm
    If only I could kiss him good bye:(

3. Bab

Bab Formula 3

Dec 4, 2004
    Moncton/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Christian
    I was lucky enough to see him in 2005 in Montreal. A true legend, I'm glad to see him go out on top of his game.

4. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Its been a great 16 yrs, and countless live races watching you be the best. Thanks for the memories, and for being able to witness the greatest driver to date. Enjoy you're new life ahead.

Man am I depressed now.

5. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    Michael is still the best driver in the field today IMO. Just look at the performance he put on today! I hate how the media is so fixated on his chronological age, rather than how well he is racing and the exception physical condition he's in.

MS is the best driver ever, and my personal favorite driver of all time. Every beginning has to have an end, and while this may be the end of his racing career it will be interesting to see his new role with Ferrari in the upcoming years.

6. Erik330

Erik330 Formula Junior

May 8, 2004
    Ohio
    Fangio was fourth in his last F1 race, too.

7. GavC

GavC Formula Junior

May 9, 2004
    Lincolnshire, Englan
    Full Name:
    Gavin Culshaw
    End of an era, just like when Mansel left(sorry I am English) nobody out there who can really drive a car and take it by the balls. I was a bit disappointed that the ITV F1 team still mentioned some of his bad moments but to be No1 you have to be ruthless. Look at Senna v Prost era Senna was always on the edge and took no prisoners apart from Mansell. Schumacher will always be the greatest most complete driver ever.

8. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    #9 Dincenzo, Oct 22, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. F40Lover

F40Lover Karting

Mar 28, 2004
  10. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
  11. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    I truly became an F1 fan this season, and was planning on going to the USGP next year no matter what in order to see Michael race before he retired, unfortunately it was too late. Thanks for the great year Michael, and the many years before that have brought Ferrari back to the top.

12. speedy_sam

speedy_sam F1 Veteran

Jul 13, 2004
    TX
    Full Name:
    Sameer
    Michael is the best driver in my lifetime .... Thanks for the memories Michael!!

Source www.itv-f1.com

13. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    He is da best and I don't think that his record will be ever broken...at least in my lifetime!

14. Der Meister

Der Meister Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2005
    Glendora/Prescott
    Full Name:
    Alan
    Was there a post race interview with MS? My tivo failed me and i missed that part.

15. chris430

chris430 Karting

Oct 30, 2005
    Congratulations to the best F1 driver ever, after 7 world champions he still fights untill the end, that is what he is made of, everybody should take good note of that, even after problems in Japan and Brasil he has no bad faces for the TV... CLASS...
    WE WILL MISS HIM A LOT

16. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    I have to admit there were times over the years when I (and David Hobbs apparently) thought MS clearly made some serious errors in judgement; the most recent in Hungary several races ago. Precious points wasted, I thought.

In the end though, he is simply amazing! Stats aside, the sheer force and strength of his drive today explains beyond a shadow of a doubt why he will be remembered, and why his records will last a long, long time, if not forever. He drove with PASSION today, and that's something that should make everyone at Ferrari proud, even in a losing effort. Thank God Enzo left Alfa Romeo all those years ago; so that I (and all of us that own a Ferrari)was able to witness MS race in one of the his red cars, and personally own one of Ferrari's creations.

Shame on Jacques and his recent comments about MS...

17. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
  18. YOSHI

YOSHI Rookie

Aug 9, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    Good video. Thank you for your info. MS gave us a lot of dream.. He is really professional people.

19. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    Thank you for signing my owner's manual at this years race at Indy!

20. cavallino33

cavallino33 Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Theres nobody better in F1 today. He'll be missed. I wish him the best in all his future endeavours.

21. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    JV is the biggest loser i've ever seen. the way he comments and acts doesn't make him sound like a former world champ. he's just a jealous, lazy pig, who can;t get things right.

he bangs everybody w/out thinking, and i'm very very happy that Kubica has done so well. i hope Kubica will do well in the future and show to JV who's the boss.

22. Forza355

Forza355 Formula 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Derek
    There wasn't a post race interview with him as he wasn't one of the top three finishers, but, if you were watching the race on Speed TV, a special 30 minute tribute to his career aired shortly after it.

As I said to myself upon hearing the commentators mention his opinion of Schumacher: Who gives a **** what Jacques thinks?

Not a problem. I'm going to miss seeing him out front and on the top step of the podium on Sundays. Next year's going to take some getting used to...

23. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    Micheal is the greatest f1 driver of all time, and will be for a very long time. Thanks again Micheal, enjoy your retirement.