Michael Schumacker, The drivers choice | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Michael Schumacker, The drivers choice

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by allanlambo, Mar 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LA Swede

LA Swede Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    SoCal
    I was going to edit my post to state "but I am sure someone will prove me wrong and make me dislike Lassen possibly more", but you beat me to it.

No, I haven't seen it.

If having your picture taken with a car serves as proof of ownership [MS with Lambo], I will go out and acquire a bunch of cars right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if M.S. owned a Lambo, and similarly unsurprised if he didn't own a Ferrari at the time.

2. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Wheres the proof? Amenasce saying so isnt proof. I want pics. Not pics from today, or during is run with Ferrari, but from before.

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Allan,

Ask any professional comedian....when you have a joke that is funny, the more times you repeat it the LESS funny it becomes (exponentially). With regard to this MS-Lambo pic....your 15 minutes are up!

Only a friend would tell you, Sorry. :(

DL

ps you have bad breath!

4. LA Swede

LA Swede Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    SoCal
    maybe it is time for an old classic...

5. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Does it even matter? Lamboghini ownership and Ferrari ownership are not counterexclusive. This thread is meaningless.

"After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut." - Will Rogers

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Nah, this 15 minutes of fame is going to go down in history, as i will resurect it often.

I ate a tic tac, is my breath better now?

7. JH

JH F1 Veteran

Nov 14, 2002
    Odense, Denmark
    Full Name:
    Jonas H.
    Hey, why wouldn't he own an Diablo? I would if I had the money, i sadly don't. But it seems to me, that it is YOU that have to proof that he didn't own one, since it is you that are saying he didn't.

How's the weather out there? It rains here :(

8. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I have no idea as to what you are talking about. But the weather here in Maui is AWESOME!

9. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    You can be so stupid at times..Im not questioning the fact that he owned a Diablo..I can understand him for buying one , its a great car..but its not the drivers choice..No ifs

No proof needed. Its a known fact. You can bother to look back and find those magazines if you want.

And Schumacher wasnt forced to sell his cars , he's not a collector thats all. He keeps the best. No ifs and ands or buts.

10. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

no ifs and or buts, there is no way that ferrari would allow Mike to be seen driving around in their main competitors car. If you think for one minute that he wouldnt be forced to get rid of it, then you are naive.

As for the pic of Mike owning a Lambo, it would be the equivalent of someone posting a pic of Valentino Balboni owning a Ferrari. YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THAT ONE!

11. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
  12. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Ferrari's competition is McLaren Mercedes and Williams BMW. Lamborghini IS NOT Ferrari's competition. They seem to even be afraid to try (to compete with Ferrari).

I wonder why.

DL

13. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    Actually, a friend that works in the engine department at Ferrari told me that MS had Ferrari buy him an SL600 a couple of years ago as part of his contract. He pretty much can get what he wants...

14. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Schumi gets 2 Ferraris a year, free. His choice.

15. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    Could it be that Michael owes everything - everything - albeit indirectly - to Lamborghini?

"En 1988, Schumi arrête le Karting et court donc en Formule Ford 1600 pour Eufra. Il décida également de courir en Formule König, car un volant lui avait été gracieusement offert par Hoecker, concessionnaire Lamborghini."

16. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    An Sl600 doesnt bother Ferrari, a Lamborghini, would bother Ferrari. Lets get real here boys and girls.

17. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory

I saw that 348. I almost got sick.

18. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Sorry Allan,

Ferrari is about F1 racing first (even you know that) and until Lamborghini fields a competitive(LOL) F1 car, they just won't care as much as you do. Lamborghini street cars are all about vanity and the more you yearn to believe otherwise...the more you'll just keep grasping at straws (like this picture). Its kinda pathetic...in a way.

Its OK....every orchestra has a second fiddle. Unfortunately for Lamborghini...they more resemble a loud brass band.

DL

19. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Sorry Darth, but your playing your violin to the wrong man. If you enjoy owning a sub par sportscar believing that it in some way resembles an F1 car, than thats your right. But, in the real world, 99% of all people dont care what some other car will do, only what their personal car will do.

Lamborghini has proven it doesnt need F1 to build fantastic sportscars, while Ferrari has proven that even with fantastic F1 cars, it still builds sub par street cars, which are getting worse. Witness the 612.

This pic either proves that Mikey boy buys cars for vanity, or he really felt the Diablo is a world class car, worthy of a world class driver, to spend HIS own money on.

20. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Allan,
    Your mouth keeps moving but all that comes out is Blah, Blah, Blah....

DL

21. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Thats what happens when you get old Darth, first the eyesight goes (explains the Ferrari purchase), then the hearing...

22. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    #47 Hubert, Mar 14, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  23. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Good point....what they needed to merely make the same magazines for comparison.... was Audi!

Thanks for the clarification on that!

DL

24. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Hmm, id rather have Audi than Fiat.

25. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I would rather have an Audi than a Fiat as well...but that's not what we are talking about! BTW the A4 avant called.........it wants it's climate control and radio back! Nice touch!

DL