News

Mikes in Englewood

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by sandersja, Dec 18, 2003.

1. sandersja

sandersja Formula Junior

Jan 16, 2003
    Portland OR
    Full Name:
    John Sanders
    On my last couple of trips to 3R Racing on Kalamath St in Englewood, I have noticed that there is a shop just down the street sporting a big Ferrari cavallino outside. I think it is called Mikes Performance Shop or Center or something. I have never heard of them - does anyone know about them? Do they actually have anything to do with Ferraris?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. oldfart3

oldfart3 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Mike's Performance Headquarters (MPH) does a LOT of work on Ferraris. He did the restoration on the (I believe) the 340 Mexico that placed second at Pebble Beach a couple of years ago, and is a pleasure to work with. He also has been the mechanical wizard that has accompanied the Colorado Grand. I highly recommend him.

4. juanito308

juanito308 Karting

Mar 7, 2003
    Littleton, Colorado
    Full Name:
    John
    Echo oldfart3. Mike works on my '79 308 GTB and does a fantastic job. He is currently restoring a one-off 250 that was specially commissioned for the 1953 (I think) Paris auto show. He specializes in carbed cars but I have seen Boxers, Testarossas, and a 348 in his shop as well. I highly recommend him. He surely surpasses other shops around town with his Pebble Beach credentials alone.