Mission E - final design | FerrariChat

Mission E - final design

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by Robb, Jan 28, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Will the Mission E look like the futuristic concept model in all their ads or will it just be a twin to the current Panamera with a new nose?

I like the looks of the mission E although I don’t really need any more 4-seaters

I’m not enthusiastic that the production car won’t just be a panamera with slightly different internals.

I’m not a fan of the current panamera in the looks Dept.

What does the group think?

Robb

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    Yeah, sorry about that. Black car is close to final, although w/lots of camo......white car was just to get us all salivating! And it worked! Got me back into a Porsche dealership that I swore I would never enter again...sad how the suicide doors disappeared...
    btw: I'd be OK with that grey Turismo in the parking area.....it might be a hybrid, based on the caliper color....

3. dreichman

dreichman Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2011
    Denver, CO
    I agree, very hard to look at! Much to big also. I’d like to see a “3 Series” size car. As long as it’s unique and does not resemble a Panamera visually.

4. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    OOps.....just saw the front end on jm2's post.......may have to rethink inclusion in this thread........:confused:

5. C50

C50 Formula 3

Aug 19, 2016

Came across this on rennlist, originally from elsewhere online I believe, comparing the panamera with the concept and the mule. Interesting to see the differences. Of course, the final release remains to be seen.