Modified Maserati Coupes and Spyders? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Modified Maserati Coupes and Spyders?

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by SROC4, Apr 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TylerCoupe

TylerCoupe Rookie

Jan 11, 2005
    Texas
    #26 TylerCoupe, Apr 17, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    No major mods to my new GranSport but I did install a a radar detector/laser diffusor combo. I went with the Lidetek LE-30 diffusor and Valentine One combo. I picked it over the K-40 due to wanting to keep the install simple as well as my feeling that this combo offers more performance, more flexibility and greater features.

I had the LE-30 installed behind the grill, virtually undetectable (although I may move it up a little) with the only interior component that you can see being a flush mounted LED that is on the top of the steering wheel cover. Speaker and on/off switch go up under the dash. The Valentine One is mounted on the Driver's side windshield just below the tint line. Good visibility forward and back and is also ideal for my vision and easy control. This position makes the remote display or the mirror etched display unnecessary. Since I wanted the install as clean as possible...I had a female plug installed in the small faceplate covering the rearview mirror holder. All I need to do is attach a 4" cord to the unit and I'm good(still need to crimp a black cord). When I take the Valentine out I unhook the cord from the female jack and go...no wires hanging or dangling. This is a realatively simple install thats clean and very functional without having to have a significant amount of "kit" drilled into the dash.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. CarrozzeriaDesign

Jun 23, 2004
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Hello Rick,

We are an authorized dealer in Southern California for LeoNardo. You may visit www.p-factor.com and click on LeoNardo to view the online catalog. LeoNardo offers a sport spring upgrade that provides a lowered stance with increased spring rate. This should eliminate the bottoming out of your front end.