Mondial 3.2 QV (Euro, no cats) Superformance Exhaust | FerrariChat

Mondial 3.2 QV (Euro, no cats) Superformance Exhaust

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Davidoff32, Nov 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Davidoff32

Davidoff32 Rookie

Oct 18, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marco
  2. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    Have a look on PD Gough website in nottingham, same thing but lot cheaper- it looks identical to me. Mine was from them and well made, you will need the radio up full on the motorway
    Where are you ? Profile says born 2006 ,

3. Jeka

Jeka Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2010
    Rotterdam
    Full Name:
    Johan
    I ordered one from PD Gough (Nouvalari) a week ago, it should arrive soon. You can even choose the exhaust tips. They are not expensive and the quality is good (at least, that's what I heard). They respond very quick on emails. The price is almost the same.

4. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    I think they make them for other sellers.
    When fitting the box be sure the inlet pipes line up without strain, mine was slightly out and had to be altered.
    It had a nice tone on my 87 3.2qv

Jeka likes this.
  5. ONSilver

ONSilver Karting

May 26, 2008
    Oakville, Ontario
    I bought a Superformance exhaust system - stainless steel - for my Swiss spec 3.2 Mondial cabriolet. Installed about 4 years ago when we did a major engine out service (even though engine out was not necessary, but made things a lot more accessible). Very pleased with it, and the sound is pleasing, a bit "raspy and crackly" at idle, then lovely from 4000 rpm up. As you can see, the old original one was toast!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    And i was thinking mine was buggered.

7. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    put one on my 85 QV several years ago. Mine is a euro so you see the can. Sound is very nice. Especially in a tunnel!

8. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown