A few months ago, I go out to my car to enjoy the beautiful day. Started it right up and went to put in gear and the clutch drops to the floor with little effort. It also stayed on the floor and didn't return to first position. Crap. A little investigative work and I saw hydraulic fluid on the ground between the front of the engine and the rear seat fire wall. Upon closer inspection, the clutch slave cylinder was leaking. Keep in mind, I had never heard of a clutch slave cylinder before. I located a replacement from AW Italian autoparts (good people here) and was ready for the repair. All in it wasn't very hard to do, from 1-10 with 10 being hardest, I'd give it 2-3. Removing the pin from the clutch arm was difficult. It wouldn't budge. I used a special clamp I have that looks like a fork with a screw in the middle (sorry no pic). it allowed for me to screw the pin out of the connection. The rubber boot was shot on old one. The rubber boot on the original piece was wrong, so I called AW and they sent me a new one. You will note the collar is still on the old one. Other than that the parts looked identical. Image Unavailable, Please Login The new cylinder had a different pin. It took some careful coaxing, but I got the new piece out and replaced with the original. Here you can see the original pin in the new cylinder. Here it is also with the collar on it ready to install. Image Unavailable, Please Login Here it is installed. Attaching it didn't take too much effort Image Unavailable, Please Login Here it is connecting the clutch arm to the cylinder pin. Putting it together was far easier than taking it apart. Image Unavailable, Please Login After it was all in, I topped off the fluid. I bled it like you would brakes using the bleed screw on top of the cylinder and we were back in business.