Mondial Do It yourself Thread | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Mondial Do It yourself Thread

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by dfranzen, Jul 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    I learned an easy hack to tame the brightness of our clocks, got a piece of dark window tint cut it to the size of the lens and put it in place now it's still bright enough to read the daytime but won't blind you at night. Alden

cavlino, moysiuan and djs308 like this.
  2. James in Denver

James in Denver Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Centennial Colorado
    Full Name:
    James in Denver
    I figured this is the best place to drop this information for future reference (near term).

In searching YouTube for 328/Mondial 3.2 videos (specifically Tubi exhaust recordings), I happened upon a channel for a shop in California who is a custom fabrication shop. PLEASE NOTE: I do NOT know this shop nor the owner NOR have I ever purchased anything from him (maybe he's on FChat?) but I thought this was great information for anyone who is mechanically inclined to work on their own car.

The place is called ODDParts (or, as stated on their website, O.D.D. Parts). Basically, they can troubleshoot non-working parts to get them working. They had a video for a 328 heater valve repair (leaking valve), but I saw a few other 328 videos. Of course, these should be the same for a 3.2 Mondial. :)

I suspect he's known by other members since he's posted a lot of "classic" Fcar repairs (246, 330's, 365, TR, etc.). But I had never heard of him.

Here is the company's website: https://oddparts.net/
    Here is their channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@jamessimpson5296/videos
    Here is the video of the heater valve on the 328 (3.2L engine):

TO ADMINS: I have no idea about "advertising policies" and this is NOT meant as advertising for the company mentioned. As mentioned, I do NOT know them, but I would ask that you allow this to remain on this thread for future reference for anyone who might need some help with rebuilding a part. :)

cavlino, moysiuan and djs308 like this.
  3. DocBasilone

DocBasilone Karting

Apr 15, 2020
    NW PA
    Question Can A columbo V12 fit in My mondial t 1990?? If they can put a LS in a 240 Z i wonder if it would fit

4. OpenAirFan

OpenAirFan Karting

Aug 10, 2008
    Krefeld, Germany
    You are kidding, aren't you?

5. schelle_pelle

schelle_pelle Karting

Oct 22, 2021
    Berlin, Germany
    Whats the reference to the topic of this thread?

6. DocBasilone

DocBasilone Karting

Apr 15, 2020
    NW PA
    LOL

7. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    With the moderators, please remind members that this thread is for posting solutions, not asking questions, especially questions which may or may not be real!