Mondial is in its new home. | FerrariChat

Mondial is in its new home.

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by JLF, Apr 22, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    #1 JLF, Apr 22, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    There are other experts but for metal pedals I think Hill engineering is the top choice. Re floor mats: there was a thread on this subject about 1-2 yrs ago, the search button is your friend. I posted on the thread as did doing me others.

Don’t forget Atlanta to save a t coupe for the rest of us!!

paulchua and JLF like this.
  3. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Floor mats I did get here ; but with shipping costs to Dallas ?$ For US customers no VAT I think.
    You have to ask if you can change color of mat and stitching.
    Its a good quality and mine I have since 2009. Its only now they start to show use marks.
    [email protected]
    www.automobilia.nl

Guido

paulchua and JLF like this.
  4. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    Thanks Guido will check it out.

paulchua likes this.
  5. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Hill Engineering is in the U.K. I believe. Super-performance, also U.K., may carry them too. No worries, that’s what makes f-chat so invaluable to owners- the exchange of information. You are at the right place to get ANY and ALL Mondial info needed. Be it floor mats to metal pedals this board will have the answer(s)

JLF likes this.
  6. syata

syata Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2017
    jkstevens2 and JLF like this.
  7. syata

syata Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2017
    For the pedal try Ricambi America
    They have the Hill Engineering metal pedals in stock here in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

JLF likes this.
  8. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    awesome car! Good luck with it!
    Nice Porsche too, I used to have a red 944 :)

JLF likes this.
  9. alexion

alexion Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2013
    New York
    Nice, looks great!

JLF likes this.
  10. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    As I said this board invaluable- you are seeing why!! You asked about metal pedals and floor mats. I’m not even a Mondial owner- I wanted YOUR car, ask David- and I suggested Hill Engineering pedals. A couple people have told you where to get them. I said re floor mats that threads exist on the subject, use the search button. Well you didn’t even have to do that!! You already have 2-3 suggestions.

Keep this thread active and many others will chime in with their experience. And THAT the beauty (and VALUE) of f-chat!!

You have a beautiful car!! I wish it were mine. I WILL have a t coupe some day soon (“think positive kids, and watch me ‘manifest’ that shi*”)

paulchua likes this.
  11. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Btw: I joke about Atlanta “taking” all “my” t coupes. The story: I contacted Marshall Goldman re the first t coupe that sold on BaT out of TX (ended up in Atlanta). The second t coupe that sold on BaT I actually put a deposit on, but lost (the deposit) because I could not complete purchase within the agreed upon time frame. This t coupe, out of Colorado, also went to Atlanta. And now your t coupe Jerry, from David. I contacted him several months ago expressing my interest in his car. This was BEFORE he even put it “on the market” himself!!

But I’m a mere mortal; a self-employed one at that!! So I could only inquire about the car and it’s availability, and express my interest. I couldn’t even make an offer!! I probably said something like “I hope to be able to make an offer on her in 6 months- IF she still available!!”

One last word Atlanta: you guys better treat “my” cars well. And I get first “dibs” if any of you decide to “move on”. Wink, wink!!

JLF likes this.
  12. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    I have a set of Ultimate Pedals, with stainless/nylock locking fasteners,they have been done in black baked enamel, easy to strip with common stripper compound.

PM me for info.
    Alden

JLF likes this.
  13. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Jerry on his Mondial t coupe purchase. Jerry is a fine individual and was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. I will miss this car dearly, but I take solace in knowing it is in the hands of somebody who loves the car and who is a true car enthusiast. Best of luck with it, and enjoy.
    Best,
    David

Freerange72, djs308, JLF and 4 others like this.