Mondial t Center Console Plate | FerrariChat

Mondial t Center Console Plate

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by hank sound, Oct 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    Hi Gang:
    I've had "Rachel" (my 92 Mondial t) for about 12 hours and already, I'm looking to replace little things that cost lots. Any thoughts on where, besides the Ferrari dealer, I can find the center console plate that houses the ashtray (need that too), AC controls and rocker switches?
    I have to quit tonight- - I have no clean diapers left!
    Thanks and cheers, Hank

2. Ferrari_UK

Ferrari_UK Formula 3

Dec 6, 2002
    England
    Full Name:
    Jeff Howe
    Hi

We have nearly every switch on the centre console available from stock....which ones do you need ?

We also have one piece of mounting plate but I think this is for a right-hand drive car.....picture attached.

Let me know.

3. AR!

AR! Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    As the picture is showing the bottom side - yes, it´s for a RHD.

Hank, that doesn´t sound too encouraging - what happened? (If it gives you some kind of consolation, my car had a cable burn two days after the purchase. Had to replace the wiring harness and one ECU).

4. MondialTCab

MondialTCab Formula 3

Sep 5, 2001
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    John Michael Gross
    Given your interior needs, I have purchased interior parts from the following places:
    Ferrari Parts Exchange - www.ferraripartsexchange.com
    Ferrari of Seattle - www.ferrariofseattle.com - ask for Randy
    Gahh (interior carpet) - www.gahh.com

- JMG

PS, PM me offline for my cell if you want to have a chat about removal installation. I did the complete carpet for the 92 before it was totaled and will probably be doing a bunch of interior work this winter with the 89.