Mondial T: Nouvalari Sport or SuperSport...? | FerrariChat

Mondial T: Nouvalari Sport or SuperSport...?

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Rupp3r, Oct 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rupp3r

Rupp3r Karting

Aug 26, 2016
    France
    Hello

Brexit is coming and I want to pull the trigger on a Nouvalari exhaust before having to pay custom...

I am decided on buying a Nouvalari Sport or SuperSport, since the sound/price ratio is good!

Found this one which is a Sport:

However, I am undecided on wether go for the Sport or SuperSport..

I want it to be quite loud, but my Mondial T is decat from stock and then I am fearing that decat+SuperSport will be really too loud..?

Basically, I wouldn't want it to be crazy loud when idling or cruising at low speed..

Does anyone have some feedback on it?

Thanks

paulchua likes this.
  2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Greetings.

I have the Supersport. It's got a nice note. I think it's loud. Here are some more videos I recorded in my Mondial t.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  3. Rupp3r

Rupp3r Karting

Aug 26, 2016
    France
    Hello

Thanks for your input.
    Do you have cats?

Obviously it is very subjective but how would say it is loud if the car is idling and you are seating next to it?
    Is it hurting the ears or just loud?
    And when you are cruising at low load?

I can't manage to decide and to have an idea about the "loudness"..!

4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Great stuff Paul !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulchua likes this.
  5. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Sorry for the delay, didn't realize ou had responded to my post!
    I do have Cats (US Spec)
    It's quite loud and not something I would enjoy every day. For weekends 2-3 hours - totally fine.

6. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    You are spending a lot these days- fuel for 3 hours !! Must have won the lottery

7. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
  8. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    You can herd a lot of cats in 3 hours, some sad ferrari drivers about

9. Rupp3r

Rupp3r Karting

Aug 26, 2016
    France
    Hello

Thanks for your reply Paulchua!

Well then I don't know really! I have an another member of a 348 SS+catless that told me it was fine, I guess it is all down to personal taste.

I rang nouvalari and they advised me to go for the S since I don't have cats, but then it told me it would not be drowning from the inside but making a nice noise from the outside, so fearing that it would be too mute from the cabin..!!

Since my current setup is a leaking OEM backbox (exploded on almost all the length of the weld on the top of the silencer) and cat delete and that I want more, I am fearing that the sport one won't make more noise than my leaking OEM..

I think I will try to remove the back box to see what is the maximum it will do and also maybe to temporaly seal the leak to see if is making it much more quieter...

10. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    I had a PD Gough silencer for my 3.2 mondial, that is Nouvalari by a different name. It was just the right noise as mine had no cats as standard. On the motorway you will have the radio at max to hear it, as the exhaust is more than oem. Just watch the fit as mine had to be altered to get the inlet pipes to line up correctly