Mondial Wheels | FerrariChat

Mondial Wheels

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by MondialNeil, Jan 8, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MondialNeil

MondialNeil Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2007
    Bucks,UK
    Full Name:
    Neil S Perry
    Hi Guys

Would 8 x 18 alloys with PCD108 and Offset of 42mm fit a 3.2 Mondial, what tyres sizes front and rear would be most suitable.

Thanks

Neil.

2. MondialNeil

MondialNeil Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2007
    Bucks,UK
    Full Name:
    Neil S Perry
    I know the standard wheels are 55mm offset, but these wheels I have seen are fantastic but only come with 42mm offset.

Even if someone knows this is to small please put me out of my misery.

Thanks Guys

Neil.

3. Crazyhorse

Crazyhorse Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2007
    Mooresville,Nc (Race
    Full Name:
    Bill Long
    If stocks are 55mm and these are 42mm,you are basicly moving the centerline 13mm,(little over 1/2 inch).Should be ok on the inside (suspension side) but i'd be be wary of the fender side. My wife's 03' Mini Cooper S came with 48mm offset and i changed to some aftermarket wheels with 38mm offset,moved wheels out nicely but that's maxed out before the fender rubs. Are both wheels same width(8'')? If the new wheels are wider AND more offset,i would have to say no,but i would still check them if i could.Maybe someone will chime in with first hand experience. Good luck.

4. mondial4me

mondial4me Rookie

Oct 25, 2009
    örebro sweden
    Full Name:
    peter borg
    #4 mondial4me, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. Brian Elliston

Brian Elliston F1 Rookie

Oct 9, 2009
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Brian Elliston
    OH Snap!!! That is one fine a** looking Mondial. I think the Mondial might be my next car, I keep getting impressed.