Mondials For Sale

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by 123howie, May 26, 2015.

1. kevinkw

kevinkw Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 19, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    paulchua likes this.
  2. PV Dirk

PV Dirk F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 26, 2009
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    If this doesn't pull much money I may need to pickle mine and put it away.

3. 2cam

2cam Karting

Aug 28, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    swong46 likes this.
  4. Temple

Temple Karting

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Hey Mike,

I still have to respond to your PM of a couple months ago, I see you on BaT quite often too. Yes, this is the 3.2 mondi out of NoCal.

Too all those looking for a 3.2 coupe I personally have seen this car, though I didn't drive it. That being said it was owned by an enthusiast and was regularly and recently serviced, as well as having a fully documented service history. She looked absolutely beautiful. The interior looked brand new!! And other than a couple of stone chips on the front bumper the exterior was also in very good+ condition. I can't believe Stephane is letting her go!! I wish I was in a position to make an offer on her. Someone should, ne better, snap her up quick. A 3.2 coupe guys!! I think rarer than a t coupe (1 of 43)!!

Temple

5. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Nov 19, 2003
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Stephane

Thanks Temple,

Yes, it is indeed a great car, and probably the best I have ever seen for a 3.2 coupe, I can't believe it either. I have just come to the conclusion that I am a real car slut ;). Go ahead Russ, let me have it :(
    Unless I come to my senses soon, I have my eyes and a soon to be deposit on something even more rare, yes, even rarer than a t coupe!

6. Tired of seeing this ad? Upgrade now
  7. Temple

Temple Karting

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Hey Stephane,

Sorry I missed you in Vegas. I have to look at the numbers but I think 3.2 coupes are even rarer than t coupes (43). I know it very close either way.

Temple

8. kevinkw

kevinkw Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 19, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Stephane,
    I think I just missed out on this NorCal 3.2 Coupe back in August since you got it the same week I got in touch with the seller. Would be on a plane to Vegas if I didn't just get the QV from BaT already. Best of luck with the sale!

9. Russ Gould

Russ Gould Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2004
    As much as I have ragged on Mondials the one model I would buy (if I didn't already have a 328 (black of course) and a Norwood 288 GTO recreation) is a 3.2 Coupe. But it would not be red, I can't abide those black buttresses on a red car. Dark colors are fine, black is best. And ironically there was a white one for sale in Canada some years ago that grew on me.

paulchua likes this.
  10. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    A Valeo???

11. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Nov 19, 2003
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    I had a valeo once, and loved it, but after a while I missed having that 3rd pedal, so for that reason it is not a valeo. Nor is it an F1 car. I have to have 3 pedals.