Mondials For Sale | Page 55 | FerrariChat

Mondials For Sale

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by 123howie, May 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    Are you going to put your's on BAT?

2. alexion

alexion Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2013
    New York
    I’m thinking about it.

I’m going to arrange for shipping back home soon, and I’m afraid once I drive it, the love affair is going to start again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulchua likes this.
  3. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I would say 56k, I piad 6k for my major last December.

Good money! Congratulations to buyer and seller

4. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Got my car almost 5 years ago...still get giddy driving it. Same couldnt be said about the so called Ferrari Killer of the time (NSX) I had.

A big congratulations.

alexion likes this.
  5. gsfent

gsfent Formula 3

Nov 16, 2009
    PB County, Florida
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I would call it more like $58k. Hammer price plus 5% is $51k. $7k at a good independent should easily cover.

Regards,
    Jerry

paulchua likes this.
  6. WilyB

WilyB F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 23, 2007
    AZ
    Jeka likes this.
  7. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    I respectfully disagree guys; the Mondial’s “time” is happening, and happening NOW!! Look at t prices on BaT over the past 2-3 years- we’ve gone from high 3o’s (t’man’s car), to mid 40’s (was at Marshall Goldman before BaT, now owned by Corey), and now we’re seeing 50’s and 60’s (most recent sale/sales, including one private sale just completed- and ANOTHER coupe going to Atlanta!!. I worry if I can’t get one soon the last “affordable” Ferrari will no longer be affordable!! lol

Hey Atlanta, save me a t coupe for me!!

8. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Or Wiley, let me take your nightmare of your hands- i’ll even offer you 35k to take her off your hands-you can thank me later.

9. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    wink, wink!!

WilyB likes this.
  10. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    I’ll make the same offer for your “nightmare” Jerry. I’m a sucker for non-red t coupes!! I’ve admired yours, Wily’s, and the black t coupe out of NorCal (I forget his “handle”- posts here very frequently).

Temple

WilyB likes this.
  11. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    a red 3.2 coupe on autotrader

i also saw 2 3.2 coupes on hemmings last night, one red , one black. not sure if the red ones are the same car

12. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Thank you Meister, just looked at the Hemmings listing. The blue coupe was owned by Bill; he posted this car here on fchat about 3 yrs ago. I don’t know who was a “regular” back then? Paul? This car was discussed here. As I said listed for sale on f-chat. I think he was asking 29k. He also had a black coupe 3.2 also I believe. Paul you may remember the discussion here about the car, including Bill (selling owner at the time), and an accident that popped up on the Carfax report. Scaledetails/Stephane I know would remember this car. Possibly Alden and Wade- active forum guys at the time.

To date myself other active people at the time were Hank Sound (hope you feeling better Hank, you have to tell us about Rachel) and Bell Bloke. I think you Meister were active at that time too (you remember this car? I think Bill-owner and chatter- was out of Beaufort, SC).

Temple

paulchua likes this.
  13. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Meister, where’s the black 3.2 listed? I don’t see it on Hemmings. I do see a black q.v. cab, but no 3.2 black coupe.

14. gsfent

gsfent Formula 3

Nov 16, 2009
    PB County, Florida
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Hmm, not sure if you are referring to me or some other Jerry (Dallas Jerry just purchased a red t coupe!). I definitely have "non red", being the only Prugna t coupe imported into the U.S. as 1 of 43 (1 of 40 in the U.S.) and 1 of 1 with Prugna over crème with Daytona front seats!! :)

Not currently for sale, but I will always consider an "offer I can't refuse!" ;)

Regards,
    Jerry

15. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Hiya, I don't recall...
    :(

16. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    You Jerry!! A non-red t coupe!! And prugna!! Ok, i’ll bite, would you consider 35k. More than its worth I know, but as I said I’m a sucker for non-red t coupes.

17. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    wink wink Jerry. When the funds are available to me I will try to make an offer you can’t refuse. But in this “hot” Mondial market I’m not sure I will even be close. A beautiful car Jerry; I would genuinely love to have her.

Temple

gsfent likes this.
  18. gsfent

gsfent Formula 3

Nov 16, 2009
    PB County, Florida
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I guess I could remove the engine, transmission, seats, and custom wheels and sell those separately! ;)

Regards,
    Jerry

19. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Jerry you realize you probably have a “one-of-one” here in the US? I know you know you have 1 of 43 to begin with. But prugna? Yours and ripayalea(?) in the GA mountains, who also has a prugna coupe (3.2), are the only prugna coupes I can think of from all the mondials I have come across (whether thru f-chat or “for sale sites”)

paulchua likes this.
  20. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
  21. 98004

98004 Rookie

Aug 15, 2013
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    Gerald
    I’m interested. How do I contact you?

22. BillyD

BillyD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 28, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Bill
  23. billh1963

billh1963 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2004
    Mid-state, South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Bill H
    Interesting seeing my old car listed again. (The blue coupe)

I had both my Mondials listed at the same time...the blue car and my '88 black/red coupe.

Both had salvage history....the blue car due to an accident and the black car due to a repossession and lost title in the early 1990's. Both cars have clean titles at this point.

The blue one sold to a dealer and I still have my lower mileage/better condition black car. I'm probably going to list it soon if anyone is interested.

24. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    I nailed it!! Hey guys, look it’s the previous Bill, out of Beaufort, SC. Hi Bill, welcome back, see my previous post.

To ALL you Mondial seekers here is a GREAT opportunity!! You have the previous owner here who can, if he wishes, tell you of the car’s history. If I remember correctly Bill you had the car for several years (7-10 yrs). A Beautiful, quite rare, 3.2 coupe with a VERY desirable color combo!! Bill have you seen how the “market” is speaking about Mondials right now (affordable- yes, AND great cars too!!) Have you looked at recent BaT results? When you sold your car 3 years ago the Mondial was NOT nearly quite so loved as she is now. But i’d Love to hear what you think!! Regards,

Temple

25. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Bill- see my post of Friday, a pretty good description of you/the car history. It is several posts back.

“Nailed it like a framer” Paul!! Scaledetails (Stephane) where are you? Lol (I know the answer everybody!!)

Temple