Montecito Motor Classic: How does it compare to say San Marino? | FerrariChat

Montecito Motor Classic: How does it compare to say San Marino?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by bitzman, Aug 31, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Quoting their website on the event scheduled for October 10 , 2021:
    "Montecito Motor Classic is an annual car show featuring a diverse selection of rare and unique vehicles. Our show has everything, including awards, interactive displays, and priceless automobiles, all to benefit local charitable organizations.

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Montecito Motor Classic Concours dElegance and Car Show in Santa Barbra Polo 2019

The Montecito Motor Classic features a diverse selection of rare and unique vehicles. The annual car show draws car enthusiasts and families for an opportunity to interact with the cars and their caretakers, free of charge. Since beginning in 2012, the event has drawn over 5,000 spectators per year.

The family-oriented show offers something for people of all interests, including awards, interactive displays, and priceless automobiles, all to benefit local charitable organizations. Giving back to the community is the principal objective of the Montecito Motor Classic and it has successfully raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for the Santa Barbara Police Activities League and the Santa Barbara Police Foundation.

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    On the Polo Grounds of the Santa Barbra Polo Club where over 150 Classic, Vintage, and Supercars will be on display.

Beautiful Santa Barbara County is a unique and affluent destination with everything that is needed to put on a spectacular event."

PS admission is free--I wonder how they make any money?

2. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    This is the first I have heard about this. It has always been a great show. They charge owners to show their cars

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk