Montecito Motor Classic | FerrariChat

Montecito Motor Classic

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by srslusso, Sep 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. srslusso

srslusso Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2005
    Encino,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Steve S.
    Sunday Sept 24th
    Who else is going /planning to show ?
    Does anyone know if the judging will be according to FCA rules or ?

2. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I looked at the site, and though there is a map, it doesn't give a highway address. Anybody got a clue?

3. cmt6891

cmt6891 Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Encino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Carl T
    It is a nice event in a beautiful setting on 3 blocks of Coast Village Drive in Montecito. Judging is not per FCA rules as it is not a Ferrari specific event. I usually go each year but not this time. :(

BTW, Steve is appears we are neighbors.

4. Monteman

Monteman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 9, 2006
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Monte
    The judging is similar to Quail rules where the participants in the class vote for each other's car but not allowed to vote for their own. There should be 25+ Ferrari's there with some major collections committed to bringing some cars. There are lots of great places to stay if you want to come up and make a weekend of it.

5. srslusso

srslusso Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2005
    Encino,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Steve S.

6. srslusso

srslusso Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2005
    Encino,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Steve S.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login View attachment 2450560 Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login This was a very nice event on a beautiful day over 30 Ferrari s were there including 3 SWBs, a330 GTS,a 365GTC & 1-2 of almost every model up to the newest F12& 488. Best of Show went to Ron Hein in his Silver 250 SWB. I was fortunate to win Best Ferrari post 1974 in my 575M. Thank You There were also a lot of other Beautiful Cars some Pebble Beach
    Quality some Driver quality Bugatti Mercedes Hot Rods and Race Cars. A 599 with a Factory Special interior is shown with no comment

7. shawdut

shawdut Formula Junior

May 30, 2014
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Shawn D
    This Sunday the 23rd. Anyone going? Showing?

8. srslusso

srslusso Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2005
    Encino,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Steve S.
    I will be showing another 575 this year along with several others from the area .

9. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Great to see you. Thanks for the jump start

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

srslusso likes this.