Monterey Week/ Nat FCA Meet | FerrariChat

Monterey Week/ Nat FCA Meet

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Daytona Rick, Dec 9, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Any other Chicagoans planning on attending either or both events? I heard from a few and we are starting our planning session shortly. So come join us.

2. geno berns

geno berns F1 Rookie

Oct 26, 2006
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Geno
    Are you judging Rick at the meet? Want to get in where only special people get to go? I need a Platinum award than. Make it happen!

3. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Yes, scheduled to judge at Concorso and at Nationals. Hoping to party out there with you again. I need my Bentley access again old friend. I know it'll cost me, but hopefully your car will get you in trouble for a third time, lol. This time I'll stay till the final award thou and not run to catch my flight. So what are you planning on showing this year? I think I already know and it should be a Platinum candidate. I'll see if I can judge that class, then you'll really owe me, LOL!!!!!!!!

4. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Ferrari Nationals are going to be at Monterey Car week? 2015

5. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
    Check the FCA website. The FCA meet begins when Monterey Car Week ends.

6. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Monterey Week starts Tuesday and ends on Sunday with the Pebble Beach Concours. The FCA Nationals start the next day, with their Concours and then runs thru the following Thursday.

7. wantochamole2

wantochamole2 Rookie

Dec 8, 2013
    I know a number of Chicago-based FCA members who plan on attending both, myself included. Can't wait!!!

8. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Well, we're seeing how many plan to go and if the want to meet up at one of the events or dinner one night. So stay in touch and see you out there.