Monthly Breakfast in OC | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Monthly Breakfast in OC

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Bmyth-FDC, Jan 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

When should we have our monthly OC breakfast?

1. First Saturday of every month

2. Last Saturday of every month

3. First Sunday of every month

4. Last Sunday of every month

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Moving Chicane

Moving Chicane Formula 3

Dec 15, 2003
    SoCal.
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Why not have get-togethers which follow the F1 races this season and see what happens?

A.
    Since the majority of the races are every two weeks, with a few one-week "aparts" and a couple of three-week "aparts," and realistically the majority of folks will have erratic participant records, make the dates easy to remember; same day as "race day."

B.
    Move the location based on the race. As a couple of races will be at "normal" hours, let's do those at venues which will broadcast the race (pizza, bar, whatever). As some of the races are 4:30AM events, let's do a tape watching later in the day (breakfast/lunch/dinner) either at a venue which will air the videotape we bring, or at someone’s place who is willing to accommodate.

Just thoughts.
    Dan

2. SAF1

SAF1 Karting

Jun 26, 2003
    OC CA & Bangkok
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I am in for the 2/29 too!

3. ponyup360

ponyup360 Rookie

Feb 15, 2004
    Huntington BEach, Ca
    Full Name:
    Jerry Lotter
    If there is any intrest in a regular OC drive I have done some research and planning with a few South Coast guys. The plan revolves around fine cigars, food and wine (not to much) at the Montage Hotel in Laguna. We have already arranged parking in the valet area for a limited number. We would pick a route around OC once a month. The day would be Saturday. Which Saturday can be decided from event to event. It would start about 11:00 AM and involve a drive and then end up at the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach. Some drives would be coastal while other route are through the Santiago hills. I propose the first trip in March. Those interested please contact me or John Stefani at [email protected] or me at [email protected]

4. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    I'm down for West LA / Malibu area.

We could also alternate OC / LA.

5. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    I'm in for Sunday 29th just let me know where!