More "420 Monza" Gossip | Page 2 | FerrariChat

More "420 Monza" Gossip

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Eilig, Jan 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Hire Henrik Fiske, he did the Porsche 993, the Z8, the aston AMV8, i says that qualifies him;)

2. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    sorry to repost...does anyone know, the next car MUST come with a stick right? at least as optional? oh god...not just f1!!!

3. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    As long as Luca is in charge.

4. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
  5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Very interesting Gary.

Hmm, looks like a 360 Modena Evoluzione coming out this Spring and it doesn't sound like the CS because the CS had a date early Winter last year.

I doubt it will have many changes, just something to breathe life for another year.

6. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I'm all for that. Fiske's designs are timeless. Outstanding designer.

7. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Okay, I am going to chime in here. I talked to my rep today. Since I have one of these on order I am assuming that he is giving me the straight talk on this. The latest news found out this week: there will an all new 360 model at the end of 2005 most likely as a 2006 model. It has already been designed by Pininfarina. It will be mid engined 8 cylinder, and the HP rating will be "pushing 500" but it will not be the engine from the Maserati. Spider will come one year after.

8. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    This corresponds pretty closely with what I heard from the guy in Germany. The more we keep hearing approximately the same thing from completely different sources, the higher the probability of it being true.

9. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Assuming they all didn't ultimately get it from the Internet.
    I don't know how many times people have started telling
    me some story they heard from the news or somewhere...
    that I know for sure is an Internet Urban Legend that has
    been circulating for years and is confirmed legend.

Its hard to know what to believe any more!!

10. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Jennie and I just went to see a great true biographical movie. The man lived an amazing life. He was friends with a 12 foot giant, got caught in a thunderstorm that floated his car to the top of a tree, stopped time when seeing the love of his life, and saw how he was going to die in the eye of a witch.

Really good movie BTW, Dallas Morning News gave it a B, I give it an A-.

11. teflon

teflon Formula Junior

May 16, 2003
    Full Name:
    Greg A

If you're going to be hiring anyone, you'll want to make sure you're getting the right guy. His name is Henrik Fisker.

Greg A

12. Liquid

Liquid Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Doylestown, PA
    I agree w/ the others about Henrik Fisker. I love what he's doing at Aston Martin & what he has done in the past. I already have my name on the list for the AMV8 that he's designed.

Staying on topic w/ the thread though I truly hope that the next gen. 360 & 575 are stunners. The current Ferrari's (360, 550, 575, Enzo, & now the new 612) don't really catch my interest as much as the older models did (288, F40, 308, 512TR, 355). Only time will tell.

13. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

I agree with that. However, they are all growing on me. Until about August, I hated the 360's styling but now I think it's nice, but not better looking that the 355. I am only just now atrting to appreciate the 550/575. I don't know. I don't expect the next car to be something I fall in love with right away like I did the with the 348 and then the 355.