MORE PiCS of Ferrari's and exotics taken in Korea tonite! 2nd series! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

MORE PiCS of Ferrari's and exotics taken in Korea tonite! 2nd series!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by silverf1modena, Apr 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

HaHa!!! Food is cheaper! Actually not at the restaraunts!!! Well said Warren!^_^

2. formulared

formulared Rookie

Feb 24, 2004
    S. California
    Full Name:
    Jay
    You might be confused with North. South is different story.

BTW, thanks for the pics Silver!

3. formulared

formulared Rookie

Feb 24, 2004
    S. California
    Full Name:
    Jay

Sounds like a plan!

4. silverf1modena

You are very welcome!

5. silverf1modena

I'm for that!!!!

6. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Thanks SO MUCH for those pics!!!!

The shots of the Murcie, at night with its lights on, are PHENOMINAL!!!

7. silverf1modena

You are very welcome Burnout! Are there any other cars you would like to see? I am headin there tomorrow to take some more pics of his other cars!

8. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    If its possible to get more shots of the cars in action, like the Murcie, then bring em on!

Thanks again!

9. 9 ONE 1

9 ONE 1 Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    Nor Cal
    Full Name:
    S. V.
    WHOA Take it easy there Kim, I was talking about North Korea...the communist one. I am Filipino pure and no mix, and not looking to be sarcastic or a smart ass. I guess I just did not know where these pics were taken. I was just saying, for a third world country, there's a whole lot of car action going on. But then again, South Korea is probably not a third world, I could be wrong again. I'm from the bay area, don't own a Ferrari yet, ...is there anything else I get for you??

10. silverf1modena

Hey bruddah! I guess your gonna be sarcastic till the end aren't you? " Is there anything else I get for you?" Either you are poking fun at the way most asians speak or you are poking fun at the pidgeon spoken in Hawaii, either that or you just need to work on your grammar! Because if you are poking fun, don't forget that you are of Pacific Islander/Asian descent also.

And for your info, Not ALL Koreans last names are KIM. Because mine is not. And for you to just assume that is really RUDE! And I don't think there is anything wrong with being mixed. I forgot to add Filipino to my nationalities list. Most people in this forum are from vast different countries and even if you say you are PURE Pinoy, which I have relatives that are Filipino, you most likely have Malay blood and also Spanish blood running thru your veins. Which is, by all means, not a bad thing. Variety is what makes this world go round.

Along with the US, Korea is a first world country. Not that being a 3rd world country is bad, but I Just wanted to inform you for your future reference. And North Korea is a second world country due to them being in the Communist party.

So I think before you post such comments as geological and historical comments, you should either ask or do your research before second guessing, because you may offend people or make yourself look" not so educated". Because those comments you posted had no significance to the original thread at all.

Now as far as what you meant by calling me Kim or the last comment you made, "is there anything else I get for you?" I am very curious on your answer and what your motives are. The other comments, I understand that you are not familiar with, but on these comments, I think you ARE being sarcastic BruddaH. Annung Gusta Mo homie?

11. silverf1modena

Hmm...no answer 9 one 1?

12. silverf1modena

What's up 9 one 1? Cat got your tongue bruddah? Answer my question. I'm not tryin to start an arguement, I'm just tryin to finish it and am curious to as what ur comments will be to as you say"your unsarcastic" comments and if those were unsarcastic, I wonder what your sarcasm is like. What are your intentions Bruddah? My intentions were to just show and share w/the members of Fchat some cool cars and nothing else. So "Annung Gusta Mo" Homie 9 one 1?

13. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Where is this dealership located? I moved to Calif. from Korea about 10 years ago. I used to live in Apkujung-dong before I moved out here, and it seems like the dealership is located somewhere near by (like Chungdam-dong, or Shinsa-dong).

Patrick

14. TCT

TCT Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2004
    USA
    great pics. thanks for posting them