More praise for LFSC | FerrariChat

More praise for LFSC

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by spike308, Jun 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    OK... you guys probably think I am getting paid by LFSC, but I'm not (however, I would not turn it down if offerred!)

Previous post of mine discussed how my 308 flunked the emissions test. Well, I scheduled some time at LFSC, while I was out of town. Lee and Drexler kept me appraised of the situation.
    Bottom line is that, once again, I can't say enough about these guys. Very helpful, very professional. Pricey? Sure, but could have been worse, and hey... its a Ferrari. I knew she would not be cheap.
    My catalytic converter was shot. They shipped it to California for rehab. Cost about $700 (new one is $1800 at the dealer). I was very surprised that this was even a option, as many dealers (e.g. Tod328s oil filter problems) only want to use parts with a nice shiny new box. Once the car was back in action, they took the car to the emissions place for me! Now, they offered... and it would not have occurred to me to have them do it. But it was a very nice touch... and she passed! So I now have the "PASS" merit badge for the next 2 years.

The icing on the cake was my discussion with Lee about when I was picking her up. He said it would be ready today (saturday), but my flight home did not get in until 3 PM, so no way I could get up there to get her. He asked if I needed it for the rest of the weekend, and I said I wanted to take her to the FCA event in Park Ridge on sunday, but that probably would not happen. Lee gave me his cell phone number, and told me that when I was ready to pick her up, call him and he would open the shop for me to get her. I told him I thought this really was not necessary. His reply was something like "... hey, its the weekend, you are going to a FCA event.... you NEED your baby!" What a guy!

I am, once again, VERY impressed with these guys!

Oh yeah.... I also had some "dings" taken out of her...
    their ding guy is an ARTIST! All you 308 fans have seen many hood covers with the "crease" in it... mine had a bit of a point defect right over the bar that holds the hood up... kind of like an "outy"... now it looks like new. EVERY small defect in the skin has been taken care of... paintless, and for not much $$$.

I love those guys at LFSC.... I just hope not to see them again anytime soon!