Most popular NFL team in LA? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Most popular NFL team in LA?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by TheMayor, Aug 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

What is the most popular NFL team in LA?

1. Rams

2. Chargers

3. Raiders

4. LA people don't care. Whoever is winning.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    At this point... WHO is their fanbase though?

LA folks will go for the Rams.... and they've pissed off the San Diego folks..... so?

I guess their ticket sales are just for "NFL fans" rather than anyone particularly loyal to the Chargers.

In New York.... there is a big difference between Mets/Jets fans and the Yankee/Giants fans.... I don't see this being the case at all.

Just seems like a lot of negatives JUST to be able to say "LA is a bigger market" for them.

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    ^ I'm kind of at a loss to explain the move. I think the Spanos family assumed that eventually SD folks would cave? And, when they didn't, they had to either go back to SD with hat in hand or try their luck in LA. I'm not sure, but IMO, they need to start winning on a regular basis to have any chance of salvaging a good outcome in LA.
    T

3. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Obviously, Dodgers are the most popular team but the Lambs are are loved much more than the (San Diego disChargers.) lol

4. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    True that. Probably the most inexplicable franchise move in history that I can recall.

Rams could be on the precipice of being special if Goff continues to develop.

T

5. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    There will probably be more Bronco fans at the LAC game than Charger fans. It was that way in San Diego as well.