Mount Rainer loop | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Mount Rainer loop

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by shelbee, Feb 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Just saw your profile, how idoes your 456 handle on the snow ground??

2. GRIESDALE

GRIESDALE Karting

Nov 12, 2001
    Lions Bay, B.C. Canada
    Full Name:
    Donald Griesdale
    Charlene and I had a blast on last year's Cascade Loop Tour and really enjoyed meeting all of you. The Whistler run in Oct 2004 was also interesting!!
    We want to be kept up to date on any drives in 2004. Will there be another Cascade drive this year? We really want to see Gary's BOXER!! Don.

3. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    I'm with Eric,
    'Yeah, What he said'.

I've owned over 25 cars, trucks and motorcycles, not all of them nice or cool. There is no one type or brand that encompasses the epitomy of the automoile. They all have their good points and BAD points, including (especially) Ferrari!.

I'm a car guy first and enjoy being around other car guys regardless of what they drive EXCEPT when they insist THEIR car (type) is better than all of the rest. There is no such thing.

Would I mind driving with Vipers and Cobras? I would be honored that my "Oldslow308" would be allowed. I just hope I can keep up. If I can't, I'll drive my 240Z (God forbid) which is actually faster than my 308 up to 100 MPH!

I am very much looking forward to another great season with this club and the great people in it. I am hoping to see you Dr.Shelby at more functions this year. There are many fond memories to be had.

Cheers everybody! Dana