MSO HDK | FerrariChat

MSO HDK

Discussion in 'McLarenChat.com' started by Chris, Aug 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chris

Chris Rookie

Nov 16, 2003
    Hi,
    I am interested in everyone's thoughts and opinions on the MSO HDK for the 570s. Is it something worth getting? I have never really been a fan of the other after market wings I have seen in person or online.

2. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    I think it is absurdly priced. I also think the 600LT wing looks better and as soon as someone puts one in a tree and parts are available, I'll get one. For anything other than bragging rights at coffee and making yourself feel better, it isn't worth it.... unless you are looking to get that last .05/sec at the track.

3. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    If I remember correctly, the price does not include installation so now sure what the full cost is. Since MSO and this specific kit are not well known to the larger car enthusiast world, I do not see the value. Unless of course you track a lot, like Ingenere said

4. Chris

Chris Rookie

Nov 16, 2003
    I have seen online that in parts of America it cost about $13,500 (£10,968) with fitting. I am from England and had a quote from my local dealer (Birmingham McLaren) for £7499 ($9230) including fitting. I agree it is still expensive for an aesthetic part however was interested in peoples opinions and experiences with the product.

5. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    Well that seems like quite a deal! From that perspective, might be worth it