MSRP on Gallardo | Page 2 | FerrariChat

MSRP on Gallardo

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by G-force, Jan 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Hey Alan,
    could you send me some photos of your car? I wanted to show them too somebody at work. I tried to look at the video of your car but could not get it too pull up. If you have that link I would love to check it out.

Chris

2. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Chris many pics can be found here:
    http://www.racingflix.com/featuredride.asp?f=5

There is video also. If you need more, ill email them to you. Car will also be featured in an upcoming magazine.

3. gocargo

gocargo Rookie

Dec 12, 2003
    Atl,Ga & 1000 Is, NY
    Full Name:
    Rob Bert
    Chris, was the (presold) Gallardo you had in your showroom 2 weeks ago in Pearl or Fly yellow colour?

4. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    It was the pearl yellow. It is a three stage paint process. The car is unreal looking in that color. When I first saw it at the launch in Italy I knew it was going to be the best seller and viola, it has been! The orange is unbelievably good looking also.

5. wings

wings Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    This is pure bait and switch. In my opinion this car would never have been sold at MSRP. Great way to get some advertizing here on this chat board. Had anyone called immediately after his posting they would have been told "too late". Of course this will be denied. Sure.
    The greed out there by many Lamborghini Dealers is amazing and Lamborghini the Company is doing nothing to discourage it. 1 or 2 years down the road when you try to trade in your Gallardo that you bought for $215 or whatever you will get some very unhappy news especially if you borrowed a lot of money to buy the car. The car may well be worth a lot less than you paid! Mr Barnum had it right. There is a sucker born every minute of the day. I have no respect for Dealers who operate this way and refuse to play there "game".

6. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    In sundays NYT's Bergen Lambo (NJ) is adv. new ones at MSRP. "no surcharge/No premiums" I believe these are the Classic Coach guys who just opened a Lambo Store. These may not be in stock. Banana?

7. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    You mean like the guys who paid over 300,000 for spiders? Or 350,000 for Barchettas?

8. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    Left voicemail for them telling them what I was looking for.
    No return call?
    These Lamborghini guys are becoming "Ferraritized"???????????