MTV: My Super Sweet Sixteen | Page 6 | FerrariChat

MTV: My Super Sweet Sixteen

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Cicada, Jul 25, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. futureowner

futureowner Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Brookfield, WI
    Full Name:
    Thad
    I have to admit, as far as MTV shows go, High School Stories is my favorite. Reminds me of the gool ol' days.

2. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    I've heard another show called "Daddy's Little Girl" is the adult-woman version of Sweet 16. Never seen it, but I wonder if any of you have.

3. ItaliaF1

ItaliaF1 F1 Veteran

Aug 28, 2005
    Nashville,TN
    Full Name:
    John Burrow
    Yeah. That one was pretty good. Also, on "Rich Girls" (which I don't think is on anymore), Tommy Hilfiger had his Enzo on there.

4. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    Was an interesting show.

5. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    yeah, andy was born in the town i live in...he went to my highschool for 2 years before moving. it was really funny when one kid figured it out last year...everyone was passing out page copies of the yearbook with his picture in it. the funny part is, he looked exactly the same

6. passiveoptimist12

passiveoptimist12 Formula Junior

Mar 27, 2005
    VA
    Full Name:
    Jon Dough
    MTV went downhill when music went downhill.

Popular music, that is...there IS good music out there, you just have to know about it already. Nobody's gonna play it for you..

MTV does have some shows that I love to hate... Laguna Beach, the Hills, Cribs...secretely I love them all but I'm not supposed to admit that.

7. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    This show had one that was shot at my school. The one where the two students sold the school, here in st. louis was done at ladue, my old school. The prank itself was done by a couple of guys in my sister's grade...they're pretty funny dudes in person